Retirement pool

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Which UFCer will announce his retirement next?

The winner will be .... right

Hendo in 2 months time.

Fabricio Werdum after Rothwell fight <2>

Frank Mir, then he instantly gets into the Hall of Fame

Then he unretires, fights Fedor in Rizin and officially rides off into the sunset

pls happen

Then he unretires, fights Fedor in Rizin and officially rides off into the sunset

pls happen

wood

I stay away from pools.

tTZSwX.gif

pls happen
I'd like it to happen, but it won't. Well the Fedor/Rosin thing might. I'd be pretty shocked if they put him in the HOF immediately. Not angry - i'm an anti doping guy but I'm a realist as far as it's use in MMA. Mir should be in there based on his accomplishments, because even of he was dirty his whole career, so were most that he fought. But it would look bad to put him in there right away when he's only done due to the doing busy.

I'd like it to happen, but it won't. Well the Fedor/Rosin thing might. I'd be pretty shocked if they put him in the HOF immediately. Not angry - i'm an anti doping guy but I'm a realist as far as it's use in MMA. Mir should be in there based on his accomplishments, because even of he was dirty his whole career, so were most that he fought. But it would look bad to put him in there right away when he's only done due to the doing busy.

Of course, that's just me being bias as hell lol

But seriously, Mir vs Fedor has to happen. As soon as humanly possible.

I feel bad for Mir that he never got the belt back after the motorcycle accident, and he had so many title shots :(

It really is a damn shame what could have happened if not the injury :(

Give him a break and let him be in the fucking HOF

lol

I'm surprised they haven't forced him to retire!

They stopped Chuck Liddell cause they were concerned about him.

But fuck Bigfoot, let's watch him get badly KO's every event ...

Uncle Creepy.

Back