Retired Urijah Faber Still Giving His Piss to USADA

Wait so WME is paying to test him even though he's retired? They must know something we dont

I'd collect that urine without container any day
<Wink>

No homo

Theres some creepy shit going on at Tam.. think they just love getting their willies out..

Chris Holdsworth is still being tested as well and he last fought in 2014..

keep in mind whoever takes ur piss stares directly at your dick while u piss every drop out

Weird guys in Japan and certain antifa members pay a nice premium for his urine. Reddit said so.

Well he did basically say it was a *Retirement...

There really isn't any good fights for him. Maybe BJ at 155 or Cub at 145

Lol at UD.

TJ via head kick KO murder in the 1st.

I wouldn't mind seeing it go down either, for all that shit Urijah talked.
Nah, Faber is tough as hell and can take a shot. Dilly surely beats him but I think Faber would last the beating

Nah, Faber is tough as hell and can take a shot. Dilly surely beats him but I think Faber would last the beating

I don't think there's a shred of hope for Faber to go the distance in a fight with TJ at this point.

Its either going to be a fast KO or a beatdown even worse than the one Renan Barao got in the 1st fight.

I don't see Faber being up for a beatdown like that at this stage in his career.

Pound for Pound body goat if true

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't think there's a shred of hope for Faber to go the distance in a fight with TJ at this point.

Its either going to be a fast KO or a beatdown even worse than the one Renan Barao got in the 1st fight.
Probably. Too bad TJ didn't get to put the nail in TAM's coffin by beating the shit out of Faber for dragging his name through the mud.

I like Faber and Cody but 100% was on TJ's side during that drama bs.

Perhaps he enjoys having people watch pee come out of his pee pee and into a cup?

Perhaps he enjoys having people watch pee come out of his pee pee and into a cup?
I heard he channelled his inner Andrei Arlovski and asked the usada tester "how taste my peepee"?

“Your job requirement is to watch piss streams come out of guys dicks”
“Okay great im the man for the job”

I wouldn’t mind a come back. He only retired because he wasn’t meeting his own standards.. he was still a good fight for anyone. Hadn’t lost that much speed either
Lol no, he was getting mostly dominated by mid level guys, definitely lost most of his athletic ability besides cardio, at least he wasn’t getting finished, but he certainly wasn’t competitive enough to warrant a come back

Back