Rethinking this I bet Conor will get the next title shot.

The good news is Dustin gets a piss easy title defense and a few bob for his family

Lol at anyone that thinks conor can beat Dustin now, just lol
lol at thinking that dustin will even get the ufc title to defend something

charles will make him look very average

lol at thinking that dustin will even get the ufc title to defend something

charles will make him look very average

6b508d956912f117e7cc3e42e90fb86ee7a6eb3b.gifv

Let's think about this for a second. I do believe Dustin is going to out last Charles. Charles could win but if he does I think it would have to be a streamroll over Dustin and I just don't see it happening.

If Dustin wins we already know he will want the biggest payday he can get and fighting Conor after what happened in the 3rd fight and all the bad blood will lead to wayyyyy more money off ppv points than a rematch with Justin.

I don't care what the lying pink goof said we all know what he says is usually nonsense so I put little faith in him saying Justin is next. I think we see Dustin KO the leprechaun again.

{<Mcgoat}

You had to rethink about this??????

Conor desperately wants another shot at Dustin after the leg break. If Dustin does beat Charles, do you think Dana is going to overlook the biggest cash cow in UFC history (Conor) in order to let someone else fight for the belt against Dustin??? HELL NO. Dana will give Conor what he asks for.

The timing would be just about right...Dustin wins, Conor has been getting healthy and 6 months from now will be able to fight, most likely.

Are there really still people that want to see Conor fight again?

Fascinating

Let's think about this for a second. I do believe Dustin is going to out last Charles. Charles could win but if he does I think it would have to be a streamroll over Dustin and I just don't see it happening.

If Dustin wins we already know he will want the biggest payday he can get and fighting Conor after what happened in the 3rd fight and all the bad blood will lead to wayyyyy more money off ppv points than a rematch with Justin.

I don't care what the lying pink goof said we all know what he says is usually nonsense so I put little faith in him saying Justin is next. I think we see Dustin KO the leprechaun again.

{<Mcgoat}
well a few thoughts.....

1) Dana has already said that Gaethje gets the winner of Poirier and Oliveira
2) McGregor is *not* gonna be in any shape to fight in a high-level UFC fight until I'd say August or Sept. July at absolute earliest, dependent on the orthopedic surgeons directives, but I think July is def pushing it.
3) I think Poirier has no interest in fighting McG after the death-threats against his wife and child by the Irishman (and yes he did, go do the research). He really doesn't need the money anymore.
4) Poirier and Oliveira (whoever wins) won't want to sit around for 8 or 9 or 10months for Irishman to appear, limping.
5) UFC don't want to piss Gaethje off any more, so, again, Gaethje is IN (about the most exciting 155lb'r there is).
6) McG has next to no chance at all at 155lbs anymore against any serious contenders.
7) McG will fight Nate Diaz next, I'm pretty sure of that, at 170lbs. He needs to actually WIN at this point cos he keeps losing and Nate Diaz is about the only "name" he has a chance against.
8) McG seems intent to, magically, amazingly, get bigger and bigger, so I don't think him getting to 155lbs will be a walk in the park, (one leg, or two legs).

That'll do for starters.

Reactions: Gio
i really don't see it happening

Dana could have made Poirier vs Conor 2 for the title... instead we got Oliveira vs Chandler.

Dana knows if conor gets the belt the division goes on standby for a couple years. They could make more money by having islam or poirier defend 2x a year compared to conor fighting once every 18 months or something.

Can that jacked white boy even make LW anymore?

Conor is going to need a tune up. Which makes easy money for Dana and proves to him that McChicken can still fight and not get embarrassed again against the Diamond. So good chance Dustin fights someone else after Chuck.
Have him fight the corpse of Tony Ferguson to justify a title shot

Back