Rethinking this I bet Conor will get the next title shot.

gaffbyknees2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's think about this for a second. I do believe Dustin is going to out last Charles. Charles could win but if he does I think it would have to be a streamroll over Dustin and I just don't see it happening.

If Dustin wins we already know he will want the biggest payday he can get and fighting Conor after what happened in the 3rd fight and all the bad blood will lead to wayyyyy more money off ppv points than a rematch with Justin.

I don't care what the lying pink goof said we all know what he says is usually nonsense so I put little faith in him saying Justin is next. I think we see Dustin KO the leprechaun again.

{<Mcgoat}

Conor is going to need a tune up. Which makes easy money for Dana and proves to him that McChicken can still fight and not get embarrassed again against the Diamond. So good chance Dustin fights someone else after Chuck.

Conor is going to need a tune up. Which makes easy money for Dana and proves to him that McChicken can still fight and not get embarrassed again against the Diamond. So good chance Dustin fights someone else after Chuck.

No but Dustin then could lose the biggest payday of his life if he loses the strap in his first defense. What I'm saying is not that it's right BUT if Conor wants it and Dustin wants that money and it makes the most money for the UFC I can't see how they don't do it. UFC always goes money over doing the right thing.

before all you needed to do to get a shot at the lightweight title was talk alot of shit and then go 1-1 at welterweight against a diaz brother,

Last edited:
Let's think about this for a second. I do believe Dustin is going to out last Charles. Charles could win but if he does I think it would have to be a streamroll over Dustin and I just don't see it happening.

If Dustin wins we already know he will want the biggest payday he can get and fighting Conor after what happened in the 3rd fight and all the bad blood will lead to wayyyyy more money off ppv points than a rematch with Justin.

I don't care what the lying pink goof said we all know what he says is usually nonsense so I put little faith in him saying Justin is next. I think we see Dustin KO the leprechaun again.

{<Mcgoat}
In my personal opinion Conner should have to beat someone of the caliber of say Denis Siver before he gets a title shot.

he's two slots back for a title shot. why would he want a shot right away? he hasn't won in 6 years

Conor will get the title shot no matter who wins. It only makes sense business wise. UFC will have a harder time selling the fight if Charles wins but the story writes itself if Dustin wins. 1 and 1 with Conor, injury the last fight and now for the title and the winner of the trilogy.

Sure it doesn't make sense from a sports perspective but surely people understand that UFC is entertainment first, sports second at this point.

Conor will get the title shot no matter who wins. It only makes sense business wise. UFC will have a harder time selling the fight if Charles wins but the story writes itself if Dustin wins. 1 and 1 with Conor, injury the last fight and now for the title and the winner of the trilogy.

Sure it doesn't make sense from a sports perspective but surely people understand that UFC is entertainment first, sports second at this point.
Just give him a made up belt and have him defended it against cans that would make the most sense.

before all you needed to do to get a shot at the lightweight title was talk alot of shit and then go 1-1 at welterweight against a diaz brother, but i guess these days winning one fight in the last 5 years at welterweight and getting finished in your last 3 lightweight fights earns you a shot at the lightweight title.
That was kind of different, Conor was the undisputed LW champ and never lost that belt in the ring

Conor vs Khabib made sense at the time

Conor vs Poirier IV makes no sense. Conor lost 2 in a row and is coming off a broken leg. He's only lost to the absolute best (Khabib and Poirier) but he needs to prove he still beats everybody below that level.

Just give him a made up belt and have him defended it against cans that would make the most sense.
How about they Make a 165 lb weight class and only allow Conor and guys they sign off of the regional scene compete. Kind of like how Amanda has a title in a FW division that literally doesn't have any fighters.

I think the quadrilogy happens at 170lbs. Doostin senses this as well. That's why he's talking about moving up, it's the one way he can get another payday.

with his new WWE bod can he ever make 155 ever again?

That shit would be pathetic if conor got the next title shot. I understand the $ side of things but dustin shouldn't fight Conor again anytime soon

<DisgustingHHH>

Back