Retailer Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaMMA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm not going to name any dealers, because I wanted to get your suggestions first and not turn this into a dealer bashing thread. I ordered some items from a dealer and received the items fairly quick. Unfortunately, the items were too big. I needed the items fairly quick, so instead of waiting for a return, I went ahead and ordered a smaller size. I mailed back the older, bigger sized items and asked for a refund. I still have not received a refund. Its been a week since the dealer received the items (delivery confirmation) and all the dealer has to do is credit my PayPal account. I've emailed the dealer twice with no reply. What should I do?

well I for one definitally appreciate the patience on your part not to come in a just bash the guy right off bat. Have you tried calling yet? Sometimes there can be email problems. But I would suggest to keep at it, emailing often and see what happens over the next week or so. I think your situation is kinda unique, with you just ordering again instead of getting a refund and then getting a smaller size. So I can understand some confusion on the retailers part, but that is no excuse for them not to communicate with you. I'm sure if they are on this board they will try and get back at ya. Thanks again for having the patience not to just come in a bash on someone, especally if it's just a miss commincation. I hope it works out for ya.

I agree with Andino. Try giving the dealer a call. If that doesn't work, then bash 'em...lol.

How is their return policy? Does it require you to contact them to receive a confirmation number of some sort? I would go ahead and try emailing/calling if possible. I had a problem like that last week and the retailer did more than resolve the problem.

UltimaMMA said:
I'm not going to name any dealers, because I wanted to get your suggestions first and not turn this into a dealer bashing thread. I ordered some items from a dealer and received the items fairly quick. Unfortunately, the items were too big. I needed the items fairly quick, so instead of waiting for a return, I went ahead and ordered a smaller size. I mailed back the older, bigger sized items and asked for a refund. I still have not received a refund. Its been a week since the dealer received the items (delivery confirmation) and all the dealer has to do is credit my PayPal account. I've emailed the dealer twice with no reply. What should I do?

Give them a call and email a couple of more times. I think paypal like most credit card companies can refund you and then go after the deal for your refund.

www.SSFgear.com

UltimaMMA said:

Name a dealer, maybe if its someone we genuinely know is untrustworthy and we can redirect your efforts.

Also, as everyone else has pretty much said, if you are willing to spend money on an order, you should be willing to shift out some extra dough for a quick phone call. It's your money, not theirs.

~Fox

Thanks for the advice. Looks like I received a refund in my PayPal.com account today and I didn't even have to name any names or tarnish anyone's rep.

Thanks to you know who! ;)

Whew!! I thought it was us for a second. J/K

Anyway, even though it wasn't us...Problems like this are bound to arise with ANY company. Perhaps unsaid company just got slammed for Xmas sales and took forever to get to your refund request. Or they were just afraid of being publically bashed and covered their asses. Whatever the reason, I'm glad it got resolved.

glad it was all sorted out. closing this thread now that its all been sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back