Resturant Manager sentenced to 10 years for abusing and enslaving mentally disabled Black worker.

Holy shit.
Indeed. Lucky for him the prison has plenty of blacks to enslave. Bubba, CJ and Leroy can't wait to hear his proclamation of ownership.

One of those things that reminds you how fucking horrid people can be
Should have gotten way more than 10 years though

Indeed. Lucky for him the prison has plenty of blacks to enslave. Bubba, CJ and Leroy can't wait to hear his proclamation of ownership.
This guy will likely see life in solitary...he's dead in a week otherwise. It's not the black thing that's gonna get him sodomized and grotesquely murdered in prison, it's the blatant abuse and torture of a mentally disabled person that seals this dudes fate. The fact the victim is black just means a fine young ebony inmate will likely get at him first.

This guy deserves whatever is in store for him.

tenor.gif

That poor man. I can't even
Juries should be able to get creative with evil fuckers like this.

Ten years is a slap in the wrist. I hope he gets his ass pushed in when he's in jail on a nightly basis.

10 years for enslaving and torturing someone for more than twice that.

{<BJPeen}

Also, shouldn't Trotsky be banned for using this alt to start threads while he's on dbl yellows?

Dude should be executed. No need to keep someone like that around. And only 10 years? Da fuck, the guy was enslaved for more than double that.

How is this even possible?

I'm conflicted on this issue, I'm gonna reserve judgement until more facts are available.

23 years should be the bare minimum.

As the sole person who actually read the article, the asshole took over the business from his extended family in 2009 and this ended in 2014 when a relative of a waitress called the cops.

He was providing room and board, then working the guy 100 hours/7 days a week with no pay.

Super fucked up.

Back