restricted forum

eviljohn**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
hello
it seems like the forum condition is a bit degraded, most of the members don't even read a thread before they post a message. same threads open every five minutes.
the thing is that the heavyweights thread (ufc and wec) is way overstacked and hard to maintain.due to the high frequency of new posts.
my seggestion is to make another forum, which only allows access from a certain member belt (im not exactly familiar with sherdog's members belt rankings, don't know how many messages each belt requires),that way the current forum will be devided, while the restricted forum will remain "cleaner" cause the members inside are already past 500-700 messages, and already gone through a certain screening proccess via they had not been banned :p
two forums will be easier to maintain for the sherdog stuff.

hello
it seems like the forum condition is a bit degraded, most of the members don't even read a thread before they post a message. same threads open every five minutes.
the thing is that the heavyweights thread (ufc and wec) is way overstacked and hard to maintain.due to the high frequency of new posts.
my seggestion is to make another forum, which only allows access from a certain member belt (im not exactly familiar with sherdog's members belt rankings, don't know how many messages each belt requires),that way the current forum will be devided, while the restricted forum will remain "cleaner" cause the members inside are already past 500-700 messages, and already gone through a certain screening proccess via they had not been banned :p
two forums will be easier to maintain for the sherdog stuff.

Why don't you just purchase a platinum membership so that you can have access to the platinum forum?

As Matt pointed out, you pretty much just described the Platinum forum.

ive thought about going plat but the green name kind of urks me.

The green name isn't my favorite part and the plat belt...well there's a reason most opt for the custom text/belt. But for the price the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Back