Crime Restaurant Employee Arrested for Dressing as Storm Trooper for May the Fourth Promotion in Canada

No, you're trying to shift responsibility from two retards who shouldn't be allowed to give out parking tickets much less carry firearms onto larger issues such as Canada's policy on guns. Which I'm not going to comment on because I don't know enough about the subject and because it's utterly irrelevant to this situation. The so-called cops are the ones responsible for what happened. No one else.

Doubt it. There's a good chance they've been told, in the wake of a recent mass shooting, "Do this by the book, to the letter, and don't do anything that we can't defend with our strict policy" - and here we are. Canada is absolutely hysterical about guns right now, with an ignorant majority screeching from the rafters about saving lives at any cost. Police departments don't want to run afoul of that.

I'm in Canada. I do know what the hysterical anti-gun culture is like. If you don't think that this is related to draconian activities like these, you're fooling yourself. Sure, blame the guys if you want - but I'm laying out how this probably came to happen. I bet you they get a slap on the wrist at worst, and that they were following policy.

Doubt it. There's a good chance they've been told, in the wake of a recent mass shooting, "Do this by the book, to the letter, and don't do anything that we can't defend with our strict policy" - and here we are. Canada is absolutely hysterical about guns right now, with an ignorant majority screeching from the rafters about saving lives at any cost. Police departments don't want to run afoul of that.

I'm in Canada. I do know what the hysterical anti-gun culture is like. If you don't think that this is related to draconian activities like these, you're fooling yourself. Sure, blame the guys if you want - but I'm laying out how this probably came to happen. I bet you they get a slap on the wrist at worst, and that they were following policy.

I live in the UK. Trust me: you have nothing to teach me on hysterical anti-gun culture:rolleyes:

I live in the UK. Trust me: you have nothing to teach me on hysterical anti-gun cultureo_O

Pretty sure you're Scottish, right? So what's your proposal? If after the last mass shooting these guys had a big sit down and the chief of the department says "You follow procedure to the letter on every single gun law - TO THE LETTER" they go to a call and say "Sure there was the largest mass shooting in history of Canada a few days ago. Sure people right up to the leader of the country are hysterical about guns. Sure we've been told to follow protocol to the letter. But, what the hell - fuck it! Let's just play this call about a gun by ear." Is that what you're expecting? This is damned if you do, damned if you don't, in this environment.

Pretty sure you're Scottish, right? So what's your proposal? If after the last mass shooting these guys had a big sit down and the chief of the department says "You follow procedure to the letter on every single gun law - TO THE LETTER" they go to a call and say "Sure there was the largest mass shooting in history of Canada a few days ago. Sure people right up to the leader of the country are hysterical about guns. Sure we've been told to follow protocol to the letter. But, what the hell - fuck it! Let's just play this call about a gun by ear." Is that what you're expecting? This is damned if you do, damned if you don't, in this environment.

My proposal is: use some common sense and basic intelligence. If it had been some dip-shit carrying a realistic replica firearm and wearing BDU's, the cops would have been more than entitled to employ the tactics and level of force they did in that video. But it wasn't. One more time for the hard of thinking,

- It was Star Wars day.

- The girl was dressed as a Stormtrooper.

- She was walking around a parking lot of a Star Wars themed restaurant.

- Her boss tried to explain to the cops she was cosplaying to promote his restaurant.

- She was carrying this:

Star-Wars-A-New-Hope-Stormtrooper-Blaster-0-Hero.jpg
A civilian should be able to tell that is not a real firearm, never mind a fully trained LEO.

- The girl dropped it, raised her hands and backed away from the, "weapon". The cops still pointed rifles at her, then face-planted her so hard her nose was bleeding.

I don't care what their superiors told them to do. I don't care what kind of pressure they are under. They acted like retarded cowards. And they deserve to be damned for it.

Last edited:
Lethbridge isn't rural, it's the third biggest city in Alberta and a college town. The cities in Alberta are totally overrun with liberal bullshit.

crosswalk1.jpg

I've been there, it is a shitty little town whose only attraction is a bridge, it is rural. It has changed a bit in recent years but is still an agriculture-based conservative community.

Tell me the last time that riding, any riding in southern alberta voted liberal or ndp. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I've been there, it is a shitty little town whose only attraction is a bridge, it is rural. It has changed a bit in recent years but is still an agriculture-based conservative community.

Tell me the last time that riding, any riding in southern alberta voted liberal or ndp. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Calgary has a liberal gay Muslim mayor. So there's that.

Calgary has a liberal gay Muslim mayor. So there's that.

That is because people in Calgary are gay. Ffs they named their hockey team the FLAMES and built it around an effeminate hobbit.

They still vote con in provincial and federal elections tho.

That flag crosswalk caused massive controversy in lethbridge and gets literally shit on.

Back