Crime Restaurant Employee Arrested for Dressing as Storm Trooper for May the Fourth Promotion in Canada

Law Talkin’ Guy

The Worm
@Gold
Reaction score
This apparently happened yesterday in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

Fucking ridiculous. The woman’s boss (manager or owner of the restaurant I assume) is yelling at the cops it’s just a plastic toy Star Wars blaster.

Nothing like a calm, reasoned response to firearms... And this is the intellectual climate in which gun laws are being made.

Edit: I am a bit curious though - why does the guy blame Donald Trump if this is in Lethbridge? Around 2:35. It even says Lethbridge on the police car...

Holy LOL... did they pull their guns on this guy?

Don't they know Storm Troopers can't hit anything.

I just showed the video to my older brother who is a member of the 501st legion. He said those masks are very difficult to see out of and hear, hence her slow response to their demands. She was probably confused and scared out of her wits.

This apparently happened yesterday in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada.

Fucking ridiculous. The woman’s boss (manager or owner of the restaurant I assume) is yelling at the cops it’s just a plastic toy Star Wars blaster.

Jesus christ, lethbridge, get it together.

Ashamed that was in Alberta. We're more sensible than this ffs.

When a cop tells you to get on the ground, you get on the ground. I don’t care if you think you’re in the right. Comply first, argue afterwards.

Lol at the idiot saying we don’t have guns in Canada.

Edit, Just to be clear, i don’t approve of this arrest, but i have an issue with the cops having to repeat themselves a bunch of times, no matter the reason for the arrest.

Last edited:
Nothing like a calm, reasoned response to firearms... And this is the intellectual climate in which gun laws are being made.

Edit: I am a bit curious though - why does the guy blame Donald Trump if this is in Lethbridge? Around 2:35. It even says Lethbridge on the police car...

I think he is joking because this is the kind of dumb shit that only happens in America usually.

The real question is why do cops think he has a real weapon when Trudeau banned them? Doesn't that magically take them out of the hands of criminals?

I think the guy filming was trying to be sarcastic or something. Like “this isn’t Donald Trump’s America!” or something in response to excessive force by the police.

When a cop tells you to get on the ground, you get on the ground. I don’t care if you think you’re in the right. Comply first, argue afterwards.

It checks out.

Nice try, Empire. The Rebel alliance will not be infiltrated so easily.

someone definitely called that in. probably an angry yelper.

Like I said above, my brother is in the 501st and he said those helmets are very difficult to see and hear out of so she probably barely even know what was going on.

She did get to the ground. The belly command came after and she complied.

I hope all 3 of these cops die in a death star explosion.

The real question is why do cops think he has a real weapon when Trudeau banned them? Doesn't that magically take them out of the hands of criminals?
He? He who? The trooper is a female.

Back