Rest into Pieces, Conor Mcgregor

fc8oyp.gif

Conor signs with wwe after Nate destroys him!

Yeah...nobody is talking about Nates camp.

Sorry bro.....no one cares.

dude don't do this to yourself, believe in king Conor
I think what we have to understand here is that you are mentally incapacitated. You've spent so many hours of so many days since "the loss" trying to convince yourself that Conroe McDonalds has any chance against Nathaniel Diaz that you finally broke past the wall.

I'd like for you to lay down on that couch right there and listen to the sound of my metronome. Focus on a happy place.

Yeah...nobody is talking about Nates camp.

Sorry bro.....no one cares.
Nobody was talking about Nate's camp last time either. What happened?

dude don't do this to yourself, believe in king Conor
King Conor? I guess you really are a parody account like most Conor accounts on Sherdog. I respect you now bro. I actually thought you were delusional. Had me worried, man.

I think what we have to understand here is that you are mentally incapacitated. You've spent so many hours of so many days since "the loss" trying to convince yourself that Conroe McDonalds has any chance against Nathaniel Diaz that you finally broke past the wall.

I'd like for you to lay down on that couch right there and listen to the sound of my metronome. Focus on a happy place.
dude Conor doubled his training with the legendary ido portal, this time nate will get crushed

DIAZ WARNING ‘McGregor is going to be in trouble’: Nate Diaz’s coach issues warning to Irish star ahead of UFC 202 rematch

Conor McGregor will discover that Nate Diaz will be even more dangerous after a full training camp, says coach Richard Perez

That’s the question being asked by Diaz’s longtime coach Richard Perez, who was Octagonside to watch his protege defeat McGregor after a wild fight at UFC 196 back in March.

Stung by that submission loss, McGregor called for a rematch, which takes place at UFC 202 on August 20 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

And Perez says the outcome is only going to be worse for McGregor second time around.

Speaking to Australian outlet Submission Radio, Perez explained that while McGregor has been getting the majority of the spotlight about his re-focused training camp, Diaz’s camp has gone largely unconsidered.

“See, people are talking about McGregor, but what about Nathan?” he said.

McGregor’s training camp has been well documented, with the Irishman sharing regular behind-the-scenes video clips from his training camp in the lead-up to the fight.

But while McGregor’s preparation has been very public, Diaz has been training largely in private, making only brief media appearances to help promote the fight.

And Perez says the fact that Diaz will come into the bout with a full training camp under his belt will prove decisive on fight night.

“He’s got a training camp too, so why are they making McGregor look like he’s going to be better when he already got whooped in eight days?

“They can’t see that Nathan is going to be in better shape, you know, have better tools? No, that’s wrong. But that’s the media, that’s what they do.”

“The way I see it is that Nathan is going to get the win,” he said.

“I feel that Nathan’s going to be better and I feel that McGregor is going to be in trouble, because from eight days to a full training camp is totally different from Nathan.

“He’s going to come out a lot sharper, faster, quicker and he’s going to have more energy,” he explained.

“McGregor’s going to have the same thing he had the last time. He trained hard for the last fight before Dos Anjos got hurt, so he was already training.

“No matter if it was a tall guy, short guy, he was still training to fight. Nathan wasn’t. So that tells you a lot. That tells me a lot.

“He’s fighting a guy that’s a lot better than him, a lot stronger than him.

“So that’s what I don’t understand why people are favouring McGregor.”

Nate Diaz takes on Conor McGregor in the main event of UFC 202 in Las Vegas on Saturday August 20. Follow our coverage throughout fight week here at http://thesun.co.uk/mma
I tend to agree with him.
Conor, want it or not, had a full camp. Nate did not.
Now both had a full camp.
IMO this is advantage Nate.
Plus the mental game is all Nate's, after all he has a win over Conor.

Diaz is coming in bigger with a full camp. I expect total humiliation. I hope Nate knocks him the fuck out instead of mercy tapping him.

Nate plz get up when Conor tries to panic wrestle.

Diaz is coming in bigger with a full camp. I expect total humiliation. I hope Nate knocks him the fuck out instead of mercy tapping him.

Nate plz get up when Conor tries to panic wrestle.
you like big guys....

Back