Response to the 2-1 betting odds for Machida/Weidman

Honestly this is a pickem' fight with a slight edge to Machida for cardio. 2:1 is crazy, i'll definatley be betting on Machida. Even if Machida loses I wont be mad because the value is there.

Weidman is tough to gauge because he hasn't been in serious trouble yet so it's hard to say oh he would definitely lose to this guy and here is how. However, he is certainly not invincible.

Same can be said with guys like Khabib.

I like Weidman as a fighter but favor Machida in this one.

Standing, I think that Lyoto's footwork and overall speed will be the answer to Weidman's striking style. Mousasi is a better kickboxer than Weidman and he had absolutely no answer.

On the ground, Weidman is phenomenal but again, Machida's movement, ring control will be big factors in deciding whether Weidman can even take the fight there.

Because Machida is soooo consistant.

Machida has only really lost to Bones and Shogun. This is such a bad fight for Weidman because Lyoto is quicker @ 185 and has dealt with wreslters in a heavier weight class. For Andy I was worried when he had to face Weidman the first time, but for Lyoto im not worried at all.. Lyoto has all the tools to beat Weidman in a very impressive fashion.

Its kinda sad that people are only picking Weidman to win based on what he did to Anderson. Andy and Lyoto are two completely different fighters them training together and being friends is irrelevant in terms of what they do in the octagon. They both come from different backgrounds of fighting. The only thing thats the same about them is their manager.

Machida is going to make Weidman think a lot on his feet and he will also test Weidman's cardio. Lyoto is more then likely taking this fight more serious than Anderson was.

Machida wins via 4th round TKO.

in other words your a camel dogger.

He gave a valid points and you were to much of a 4 chaner to respond.

and naturally knowing the mods here i'll get the warning for calling you a douche
and you'll get nothing.

I'm sorry, did I break a rule?

I would love it if Weidman beat the living shit out of Machida

2 to 1? Definitely betting Machida.

The Chris is full of MMA. Machida is not.

Worth putting some money on Machida, even if I think Chris will probably win

in other words your a camel dogger.

He gave a valid points and you were to much of a 4 chaner to respond.

and naturally knowing the mods here i'll get the warning for calling you a douche
and you'll get nothing.

LMAO! Write how you normally write!

Back