Response from UFC PR on Fedor signs story

I hope its done and just not ready to announce yet

I am fairly confident that the deal is done. They just aren't ready to announce it.:)

zWhcgur.gif

Just Dana being so Quiet proves he is signed...When have you EVER seen Dana this quiet about Fedor....

In today's news, there is no news

Even if he were signed and set to face Hunt, they wouldn't let some third-rate MMA site break it. Of course they'll deny.

My thoughts exactly. They didn't deny anything, just basically said, "We didn't say anything..." If/when it happens the news will break on their own terms.

Who are we gonna believe?? This lamo Steve marrocco or the legend Bas Rutten. EXACTLY!

I will predict during UFC 191's event, somewhere during the show they announce Fedor and he comes in thru the octagon and stands there and smiles.

Reminder: Dana White said "There is no Fox deal" TWO DAYS before they announced the Fox deal

Dana laughed at the idea of UFC uniforms just a few short months before they were announced (literally everyone already knew they were coming)

And once upon a time, he swore that tito/chuck 4 was still on and that tito had not pulled out of the fight knowing full well that tito had already pulled out and was already replaced on the TUF show by rich franklin

The UFC/Dana lie all the time because they want to announce things themselves

I thought Fedor wants to fight the best? What's taking him so long to sign?

Back