Response from UFC PR on Fedor signs story

Bahaha all the nuthuggers were so excited too

HOW EXCITED ARE YOU TO SEE FEDOR'S NAME ON A UFC NEWS REPORT PROMPT?! POST YOUR REACTION!

Even if he were signed and set to face Hunt, they wouldn't let some third-rate MMA site break it. Of course they'll deny.

"We have no such news, doesn't mean we don't have no such news, just that for now, we have no such news because that's what we have. "

You should educated yourself on the matter.

It's WADA, not VADA.

Oh wait, wrong athlete.

tumblr_inline_muqp6fxiPL1s8s806.gif

To be honest, until it comes from Front Row Brian i dont believe anything. ;)

I have thought about creating a spoof twitter account, frontrowbrain or backrowbryan that just spreads stupid rumours about mma

of course they are going to say that,they aint ready to announce it yet.

This is standard PR Sherdog. The UFC isn't going to confirm anything, they want to control how they officially announce it.

I won't be convinced Fedor's in the UFC until there is a formal announcement from both parties, but this kind of response means nothing. If there are ongoing negotiations or even a signed agreement, the UFC is not going to give this guy the exclusive scoop on announcing it.

It may still be true, they just do not want to allow it to be leaked via an independent site, especially with a press conference forthcoming.

Mmajunkie clearly bitter they lost out on a scoop and now trying to discredit combat sports
Smh

I think it's pretty safe to say he is going to the UFC. He wants it and the UFC obviously wants it, doubt money will be much of an issue since I doubt Fedor has been raking it in these past few years.

Misdirection abounds with these kinds of things, so this means about as much as any of the talk and speculation on the matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back