Respek for Jacare

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Jacare just took a fight against a very dangerous up and coming fighter in Hermansson and he showed a lot of heart to survive in some tough spots. (Respect to both fighters.)

Jacare consistently has fought the toughest competition available to him throughout his career.

Look at who Jacare has fought in his career:

- Yoel Romero
- Robert Whittaker
- Luke Rockhold
- Chris Weidman
- Vitor Belfort
- Gegard Mousasi
- Robbie Lawler
- Kelvin Gastelum
- Tim Kennedy
- Yushin Okami
- Mayhem Miller
- Derek Brunson
- Matt Lindland

Ronald-Jacare_Souza.jpg

soulfulradiantgypsymoth.gif

3NoiS.gif

Hespecht for Jacare Souza

he's one of the best and his career kinda got held back because Dana/UFC didnt want another brazilian to be champ at 185 after Anderson. As we saw from the Weidman fight Jacare could've been champ too if he had the same fights earlier in his career.

Very entertaining fight tonight

Hope he doesn't retire
MW is a lot more interesting with him around

Still has a lot of fight in him and almost mounted a comeback at the end but Jack is just too durable and crafty to get finished like that

The guy is legit and honestly should be in title discussion

Jacare is the best, what a guy. So sad it looks like he'll never touch UFC gold, I think he could have beaten Silva or Weidman.

Still a Jacare fan. That's a legit murderer's row. Win or lose, he always shows up to fight.

One of the best fighters ever to not get a titleshot or hold a belt.

Lets not forget hes 39 years old and fought 5 hard rounds.

Of course!!!! respect to the man... Dude has been around since fucking 2003 with 35 fights and he is turning 40 this year. That alone is fucking crazy.

Jacare just took a fight against a very dangerous up and coming fighter in Hermansson and he showed a lot of heart to survive in some tough spots. (Respect to both fighters.)

Jacare consistently has fought the toughest competition available to him throughout his career.

Look at who Jacare has fought in his career:

- Yoel Romero
- Robert Whittaker
- Luke Rockhold
- Chris Weidman
- Vitor Belfort
- Gegard Mousasi
- Robbie Lawler
- Kelvin Gastelum
- Tim Kennedy
- Yushin Okami
- Mayhem Miller
- Derek Brunson
- Matt Lindland

Ronald-Jacare_Souza.jpg

soulfulradiantgypsymoth.gif

3NoiS.gif

Hespecht for Jacare Souza
Jacare is one of my favorite MWs and i still think a few years back he could have been champion , but man did he disappoint tonight. Had he used his body shots more he probably could have gotten the win

Very entertaining fight tonight

Hope he doesn't retire
MW is a lot more interesting with him around

He has so many more good fights left in him, he showed some legit heart tonight, Hermansson is the truth and gave everything he had to Jacare.

There are a lot of fun fights for Jacare left, and you already know we need that Camozzi trilogy fam

Jacare is the best, what a guy. So sad it looks like he'll never touch UFC gold, I think he could have beaten Silva or Weidman.
What do you mean “could have”...
He KO’ed The Chris last year.

Jacare is one of my favorite MWs and i still think a few years back he could have been champion , but man did he disappoint tonight. Had he used his body shots more he probably could have gotten the win

He for sure could have won tonight, perhaps if he utilized more of those body shots (which were money and they were money in the Weidman fight too) but I don’t wanna take anything away from Hermansson, the dude just fought a great fight and I think he has emerged as a legit contender in the division.
There is no shame in that L for Jacare.

he definitely could've beaten silent samurai Rockhold when Bisping murked him.

He has so many more good fights left in him, he showed some legit heart tonight, Hermansson is the truth and gave everything he had to Jacare.

There are a lot of fun fights for Jacare left, and you already know we need that Camozzi trilogy fam
After that 3rd round onslaught I thought he was gonna takeover
Still puzzled as to why he abandoned the body shots but that is from the outside looking in so who knows

Yoel
Whittaker
Kelvin
And now Hermansson

Jacare just can't get right on them title eliminators

Maybe the Camozzi trilogy will get him inspired

After that 3rd round onslaught I thought he was gonna takeover
Still puzzled as to why he abandoned the body shots but that is from the outside looking in so who knows

Yoel
Whittaker
Kelvin
And now Hermansson

Jacare just can't get right on them title eliminators

Maybe the Camozzi trilogy will get him inspired

<2> He’s still my boy. He 100% needs that Camozzi trilogy to get him right to where he needs to be to go after that strap.

<2> He’s still my boy. He 100% needs that Camozzi trilogy to get him right to where he needs to be to go after that strap.
Dont mention the trilogy that will never happen even though everybody wants it<DCrying>
Jacare got lucky 2x against the better fighter Camozzi thats why he had a brain fart and stopped using body shots tonight , Karma got to him.

Back