Respect to Uriah Hall For Post Fight Speech

I want to see him fight Butterbean next. I know... doesn't make sense. Won't happen. I'm just saying what I want. I'd also like bacon and waffles for breakfast tomorrow. Is that weird?

Im not sure if people are sleeping on this, or if im just stating the obvious, but:

For Uriah Hall, a black man to come out and voice support for America's police... well it can have an impact. Yes there are abuses in Canada, and more of them occur at African Americans BUT there are also tons of good police out there.

As he said, why are people fighting each other?

Agreed TS, it was a good speech.

Agreed TS, it was a good speech.
giphy.gif

For sure

It was so cringeworthy, just like his last post fight speech. Dude is the lamest Jamaican I've ever heard or seen.

In ny, feller gunned down some cops.. Retaliation from ferguson verdict

Close but not there.. Retaliation due to the verdict of a cop getting away with choking a dude to death in NY

Uriah seems like an overall nice, classy guy once you ain't fighting him that is

Yeah a guy asking for non violence and to get better as a country in this following year is cringeworthy.. Only on the internet...

It started off nice then he got all fumbled up in the end, but clean heart "Respect"...

I don't know if a fighting event is the best place to ask 'why are we all fighting' but the spirit of what he said was nice.

Back