Respect to Tyron "Big Spender" Woodley

Aren't houses cheap as fuck in the states? I've seen some real nice and modern homes in Arizona for under 200k where the exact home in my location would be 800k or more. Like that's nice and all for him, I respect people who take care of family like that.

Depends on where you are at honestly. Arizona is going to be cheap because its a desert. My home state is cheap and you could buy a $300,000 house that is pretty damn spectacular. Don't know where he and his mom live. Think he's from/wrestled at Missouri so that should be cheap as well if he remained there. He might live in LA for his outside the UFC shit which is one of the most expensive places to buy a house. Could be a shit box for half a million or more

Twood will probably fight but he ain't beating Usman. If anything, his chance is to be the next sacrificial lamb for Conor and get his 1mil red panty night. He will be getting some pays as a commentator for ufc. But if he wants to be above water in his financials heneeds to get rid of 5 cars....that's just stupidity. We dont even know how he his taxes are being handled....

word! It wasn’t meant as a harsh diss

just a fact of life for a lot of these guys. Glad he's adjusted well.

True that man! I'm glad conversations around what fighters should do post career is coming up

Tyron Woodley should make a rap song about this;

"I couldn't knock him out, so I went for the Choke.
I had to win the fight because I knew I was Broke.

I had to pass the coke, so I went for the Hoe, cause I already knew I could pay my bills no moe"…….
;)

Back