Respect to Tyron "Big Spender" Woodley

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It's not about how much you spent.
It's about how much you gave away.

This thread has been reported for racist slur and malicious insinuations. The relevant authority has been notified and action will be taken.

Buying a house cash is not really blowing money at all...7 cars, OK you might have a point there.

He gon join Sean Sherk and have to get a job painting houses or whatever.

He’s skilled enough (at fighting) to make it back. I think he realizes his mistakes now, I expect big things from him.

Buying a house cash is not really blowing money at all...7 cars, OK you might have a point there.
bingo. its a good investment and public relations for him. he´ll get it back in a few years, most likely with interest (as long as she looks after the place).

he also showed more life in that video then he did in the Usman fight.

He’s skilled enough (at fighting) to make it back. I think he realizes his mistakes now, I expect big things from him.

I agree but see him as one of those guys Dana hates so the right opportunities will also be hard to come by

Aren't houses cheap as fuck in the states? I've seen some real nice and modern homes in Arizona for under 200k where the exact home in my location would be 800k or more. Like that's nice and all for him, I respect people who take care of family like that.

He's 37 and unlikely to become champ again. His championship run was likely the biggest payday of his entire career. He can still make some decent paychecks but time is winding down.

This thread has been reported for racist slur and malicious insinuations. The relevant authority has been notified and action will be taken.
Media leverages off such to create discourse where there isn't any.<Baelish01>

He's 37 and unlikely to become champ again. His championship run was likely the biggest payday of his entire career. He can still make some decent paychecks but time is winding down.
Put to bed MMA media rumors that Wonderboy was a 'karate master.' Plus 1 for Tyron.<{UberTS}>

Back