Respect to Tim Sylvia

itoH9xQLeutvd.gif

Respect to Fedor for beating Tim in 36 seconds without the aid of PEDs.

At least he didn't say dumb shit like I didn't know the supplements had those bad things in there

It's a sad day for Sylvia's career when he's more respected for owning up to taking steroids than for his accomplishments in the sport. Hopefully he finds his way back from super heavyweight to actual fighting shape, and finishes his career in style rather than in shame.

Not gonna happen. He's done. Been done for years.

I don't think people give him nearly enough credit. He was on a fucking tear for awhile, and always went out there to finish guys. Still is tied for the record of most defenses at HW.

Definitely done now though. Maybe a few more victories over cans

Guy killed my family with a hammer, I was furious!
But he admitted it...so I bought him a beer, cool guy.

Guy killed my family with a hammer, I was furious!
But he admitted it...so I bought him a beer, cool guy.

That's pretty awesome of him to admit to it. Hope he enjoyed that well deserved beer.

That's pretty awesome of him to admit to it. Hope he enjoyed that well deserved beer.

Unfortunately while inebriated he bum raped me :-(
I've asked him if he did it, better say he did or we'll have serious words!

He could have used a BS excuse. Something > nothing

Um he was caught. then given title shot. lost it. got caught. got another title shot...lol.

So...is this recent or are you guys referring to back in the day when he got caught? Havent heard anything about him lately other than futilely trying to get into the UFC.

GSP was happy to fight a lighter BJ

Actually BJ called out GSP, not the other way around.

Props to BJ for stepping up, but when you decide to fight at 170 and talk a lot of shit about the other guy, don't expect people to say it was unfair because of the size difference afterwards.

I want to see Palhares-Sylvia.
Dem Long legs. V. Jabby-Punchy make Palhares fold.

Back