Respect to Stipe Miocic for defending his title right away and not giving a F about money fights

Lol at people in this thread saying Reem is the only money fight for him. Ya dense fucks.

1. Cain is a bigger draw than Reem.
2. This fight was done before Brock popped. He could've easily call out Brock
3. Other champions like Eddie are calling for "Money fights" outside of their division because there are none in their div.

1 I disagree. Cain is over dude
2 Lesnar is no longer fighting and wasn't assured to fight beyond that one time. Reem called him out a while ago and that did nothing for him.
3 hahahaha what "other" division can the HW champ call out? That's a silly comparison

Reem is the biggest fight he can get right now. We disagree on Cain so let's put him aside. Who else is a bigger fight he can get?

There are no money fights at hw. At one point the reem was kind of but that's long gone. Bork laser? Ain't happening. Try to convince Jon Jones to move to hw and fight him? Not happening either. Thread is dumb.

I like Stipe. The recent embedded video where he's hanging up on his dad and wife was hilarious. I like people who don't take themselves too seriously but still put the work in.

Props to him. I also liked Lawler's attutude when he was champ. Didn't seem to care about the spotlight, and always game as hell.

Yeh im not a big stipe fan but Im glad hes not whining like fucking woodley. Nice to see an adult act like a champion and defend their belt.

Back