Respect to Stipe Miocic for defending his title right away and not giving a F about money fights

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In an era where champions feel too entitled, Stipe Miocic is a bit of fresh air.
I love Werdum but when he won the belt, he decided to sit on the shelf for 8 months. He wasn't injured or anything, just wanted a break. I respect that, but what i like even more is what Stipe is about. Win the belt and get right back in there.
Against the most credible, the most dangerous challenger in the HW division too.

But is he explosive enough for you TS?

Agreed, Werdum was trying to be Joe Silva when he won the belt. Happy his sloppy muay thai got exposed and he lost his belt.

He's fighting Reem. Who else could he ask for that would be a money fight?

He runs into fires and saves people. Stone Cold Stipe gives no fucks.

He should have called out Brock
I agree, I hope Reem does the same if he wins

Is Stipe fighting Reem? WHo the fuck else is he gonna fight that makes more money than that? Obviously Brock is out of the picture

Stipe doesn't have any star power. The UFC tells Stipe what to do and he has to do it or get stripped of the title.

I agree. Even though I wish Werdum would have won, Stipe is a real champ and real fighter. He is like a throwback to the old days

Well said TS, agreed. Stipe is a real man, he will fight anyone.

1) HW champ should already have maximum amount of respect.
2) Nobody bigger than The Reem to fight.
3) HWs always get paid.

I agree.. and he is not hyping the fight with trashtalk or anything.

Fuck money.. let him bang bro.

Completely agree with you OP. He's tough as they come and just wants to fight. He's the kind of champion you want.

you could say the same thing about literally any champ not named conor mcgregor and tyron woodley. I didnt see Holly or Miesha sitting out waiting for Ronda, Lawler didnt ask for GSP or a rematch with Condit, Rockhold didnt wait for Weidman or ask for Silva and RDA fought Alvarez on fight pass for christ sake.

Woodley and Conor are the exceptions and both deserve to be stripped of their belts if this shit continues

Back