Respect to Anderson and Fedor

Career enders, huh?

Last I checked, GSP and Cruz both had 4 fights after their ACL tears.

Try harder

Remind me how many fights both had prior to their injuries and after.

4 fights WOW

Remind me how many fights both had prior to their injuries and after.

4 fights WOW
So because they had it toward the end of their career and not the beginning means it ended their career to you?

And if they were career ending ACL injuries, they would have 0 fights, not 4. I don't think you know what career ending injury means.

Considering how well he fought at 43 years old and so far tested clean ... its clear he was not a PED abuser for most of his career even if he was guilty once. He was cleared last time btw officially.

If he was a PED abuser, he would not be able to perform how he did without them at 43 (nearly 44) years of age.
He failed PED tests twice but I like to think he wasn't on PEDs all his career... who knows

So because they had it toward the end of their career and not the beginning means it ended their career to you?

And if they were career ending ACL injuries, they would have 0 fights, not 4. I don't think you know what career ending injury means.

Toward the end of their career?

GSP and Cruz were in their primes prior to the injury what you on about?

And I clearly can end careers. The fact Cruz has barely fought since his ACL injury shows how bad they can be

Toward the end of their career?

GSP and Cruz were in their primes prior to the injury what you on about?

And I clearly can end careers. The fact Cruz has barely fought since his ACL injury shows how bad they can be
No doubt they can be bad, but you said career ending, which they're not. The fact that they both came back and had success proves that.

And Cruz has barely fought because he broke his arm in 2017, and then had a shoulder injury in 2018. It has nothing to do with his ACL.

No doubt they can be bad, but you said career ending, which they're not. The fact that they both came back and had success proves that.

And Cruz has barely fought because he broke his arm in 2017, and then had a shoulder injury in 2018. It has nothing to do with his ACL.

Again I said can be career ending

Cruz and GSP are shells of themselves since the injuries. Anyone that followed them will know that

Again I said can be career ending

Cruz and GSP are shells of themselves since the injuries. Anyone that followed them will know that
You did say that. But then I asked you to name one career in MMA that has ended due to a torn ACL, and you said...

GSP

Cruz

You are welcome

They both came back and won a title. That's far from having their careers ended.

And Shogun is a shell of his former self, not GSP or Cruz.

You did say that. But then I asked you to name one career in MMA that has ended due to a torn ACL, and you said...

They both came back and won a title. That's far from having their careers ended.

And Shogun is a shell of his former self, not GSP or Cruz.

That’s a testament to how good they are but if you actually see how they move they both have lost an edge.

GSP was struggling to takedown Nick Diaz of all people. If that doesn’t tell you anything then I don’t know

That’s a testament to how good they are but if you actually see how they move they both have lost an edge.

GSP was struggling to takedown Nick Diaz of all people. If that doesn’t tell you anything then I don’t know
Losing a step and ending a career are completely different. If you can't understand that, then i don't know

Back