Respect to Anderson and Fedor

Respect. Also the people saying these two fighters would never be champions in this era because mma evolved are noobs

GSP isn't even 40.

And no version of GSP beats Fedor...the russian is big and powerful and Sambo is for real.

C’mon man. Pretty sure the current version of GSP would work whatever version of Fedor, we’ve seen over the past five years. The Last Emperor was great, but he is no more.

Old man GSP beats both of them
Gsp will have the confidence to face silva in the next 5-10 years. Mark my words.

latest

GOATS

when they both retire everyones going to become fans of them... and miss them.

Definitely GOATs - wish Andy didn't twice pop for PEDs but either way it was an privilege watching them fight through the years.

Andy has definitely fallen less from his best but he did have a later (in years) peak

Considering how well he fought at 43 years old and so far tested clean ... its clear he was not a PED abuser for most of his career even if he was guilty once. He was cleared last time btw officially.

If he was a PED abuser, he would not be able to perform how he did without them at 43 (nearly 44) years of age.

Gsp is older in fight years, it's like dog years except instead of dogs it measures fighters ages.
Yeah, 27 fights at WW and 1 at MW sure do wear on your body more than 45 fights at HW...

Yup respect to both goats but yeah they should quit before ending up like Chuck Liddell. You might even say Fedor is kinda already there.

The UFC is obnoxious.

I will never be a fan of Anderson after he KO'd my boy Carlos Newton 80 years ago. But Anderson fans better be damn grateful he actually loves fighting.

plus you don't have to hear "I'M THE BEST EVER. THERES NO ONE LIKE ME. I'M TOO DANGEROUS FOR HIM" prefight interviews that every fighter of this generation make. Fucking parrots.

The level at which Anderson and Fedor are at currently shows the skill disparity. Both relied on their physical gifts to dominate during their primes. But Silva is skilled and creative enough to remain competitive, while Fedor is target practice for Fabio Maldonado.

Back