Respect to Anderson and Fedor

Mason

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Respect to the OG GOATs.

Both men have been competing in MMA for 20 years. Both with over 40 pro MMA fights.

Both still throwing leather against top ranked killers in 2019 because they love it and because they wanna put on a show for their fans. All of this at age 43 and 42 respectively.

1E77F200-8948-4F58-8E82-B83031E8726D.jpeg
C8A1986C-D612-4B0A-83F2-980C49817B2E.jpeg

Both need to call it quits (along with Rampage, Wanderlei, Vitor, etc). This isn't the type of 'show' that I want to see them put on for the fans.

Both need to call it quits (along with Rampage, Vitor, etc). This isn't the type of 'show' that I want to see them put on for the fans.

I enjoyed watching Anderson fight last night. And Fedor is obviously chinless, but he made it to the finals of the tourney so it was hard to argue that he should stop.

Watching Fedor fuck Chael up that bad was hilarious

Old man GSP beats both of them

I enjoyed watching Anderson fight last night. And Fedor is obviously chinless, but he made it to the finals of the tourney so it was hard to argue that he should stop.

Watching Fedor fuck Chael up that bad was hilarious
Chael should hang them up too, along with Tito. They all suck now & need to move on with their life. Fighting is not a sport for old men.

GSP isn't even 40.

And no version of GSP beats Fedor...the russian is big and powerful and Sambo is for real.

Gsp is older in fight years, it's like dog years except instead of dogs it measures fighters ages.

I love both guys, true warriors and GOATs but they need to move permanently to the league of legends, it might be difficult for Silva but Fedor at least can fight Rampage, Wand, etc.

Well he should try to prove it then. Silva has been asking for that fight forever.

GSP never had the confidence to beat Silva.

Silva LOVES fighting. GSP is terrified of losing.

Definitely GOATs - wish Andy didn't twice pop for PEDs but either way it was an privilege watching them fight through the years.

Andy has definitely fallen less from his best but he did have a later (in years) peak

Maybe they should have a senior league? Oh yeah, they already do....it's called Bellator!

Gsp is older in fight years, it's like dog years except instead of dogs it measures fighters ages.

That's a half true. Anderson is a lot older, has more fights...etc.

GSP is not as old and anderson, hendo, etc. It's just wrong to say "GSP is old". People are now discrediting Aldo for being old at age 32 because of his mileage....he is 32 and lost to the champ and Conor. Otherwise, who beats Aldo? Same for GSP.

This concept is partially true. Although very true for Wanderley: he was 70 when he was 35.

Young or old man GSP doesn’t even have the balls to fight them in his dreams and then proceeds to wake up with a piss-soaked bed and Underoos.

Young or old man GSP doesn’t even have the balls to fight them in his dreams and then proceeds to wake up with a piss-soaked bed and Underoos.

Yeah but isn't that just from the alien nightmares.

Gsp will have the confidence to face silva in the next 5-10 years. Mark my words.

Fedor had a hell of a 2018. Beat mir and chael in amazing and compelling fights. Every Fedor fight is fireworks win or lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back