Media Respect moment between Jon Jones and Tito Ortiz after UFC 214

Yeah I met tito in 2008 at an autograph signing and I met Jon at an airport in New yorkJon isnt 6 4 as listed he was maybe only a quarter inch taller than me and I'm 6'3.25 in the afternoon so I would give Jon 6'3.5" heck he may be 6'4" out of bed maybe 6'4" was recorded in the morning. Tito is definitely not 6'3. Though he was a good 2 inches shorter than I am. Both are friendly gents contrary to how people up here describe them.

Really cool. You're 6'3? Wow, I bet you can kick a lot of asses in this room, lol jk. Thanks for sharing ;)

Ortiz has had several surgeries over the past decade on his neck, back, acl. I will not be surprised if he has lost 1-2 inches from his peak height.

A lot a people put down tito but they forget that he was the original trash talker that sold a lot wolf tikets and needless to say help to put the ufc on the map.

He was not scare of going mano a mano with Vitor and Lidell who at the time had more power and better striking.

Tito for president imo

He's a fucking monkey when he's scheduled to talk on the mic. But the guy seems mostly genuine and nice. Did a lot of shit for US armed forces way before anyone else gave a shit.

Tito is underrated now.

He was always overrated in his prime bc he was the most popular but now he's underrated.

like him or hate him he was the best for a long time, beat Wandy in his prime. beat Bader late in his career, almost submit prime lyoto off his back...he's more skilled than he gets credit for
Also never failed a ped test.

Back