Media Respect moment between Jon Jones and Tito Ortiz after UFC 214

A lot a people put down tito but they forget that he was the original trash talker that sold a lot wolf tikets and needless to say help to put the ufc on the map.

He was not scare of going mano a mano with Vitor and Lidell who at the time had more power and better striking.

Tito for president imo

Exactly how fucking tall is Jones lol. I always thought Tito was 6'2" or 6'3" , and here he has shoes on, and Jones doesn't, yet Jones looks 4-5 inches taller.

Lol, I just noticed that now. He's listed 6'2 but Jones gotta be 6'5 in this if that's the case

A lot a people put down tito but they forget that he was the original trash talker that sold a lot wolf tikets and needless to say help to put the ufc on the map.

He was not scare of going mano a mano with Vitor and Lidell who at the time had more power and better striking.

Tito for president imo

Good post, white belt. I totally agree, except for the last one lol. Not American so idk about that :D

And what's with the white belt comment? Do I need to prove myslef here?

Like a school gang thing?

Nah, you're good. It's just something I say when I read a solid post by a newbie. You might be new here but who knows you might be a long time MMA fan idk. Welcome to sherdog

Lol at the manlet in blue jacket who passed between Jon and Tito when they were talking. What a disrespectful prick.

Lol he have no idea who Tito is.

And what's with the white belt comment? Do I need to prove myslef here?

Like a school gang thing?

It's usually customary as a white belt around here to meet up with the black belts and above and give them handjobs.

it's not a homosexual thing at all really, it's just one of those things that's been around for years and is tradition

It's usually customary as a white belt around here to meet up with the black belts and above and give them handjobs.

it's not a homosexual thing at all really, it's just one of those things that's been around for years and is tradition
And what about the silver belts?

A meathead and a roider. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: HHJ
One of the greatest and true warriors of the sport.
I know the new generation have more skills and better athletes but the Saku and full mexican vitamins wanderlei silva era was the best.

Crop Cop vs Fedor build up is the greatest to this day in my white belt opinion.

Back