Respect Cowboy you shits

I knew it was a mismatch when they first announced it. Pray Conor actually cuts weight next time and actually fights at LW before a 3rd LW title shot.

Not a dive. Conor was always going to win. It would be stupid to pay Cowboy to lose when he would have lost anyway. Cowboy just gave up.

Didn't pretty much everyone say Cowboy was a weak opponent getting paid to get beat up? Any sherdogger could have shown up and been a human heavy bag for half the money they paid cowboy to do it.

I have enjoyed many of his fights,and of course he has many skills. But there is NOTHING good to say about this performance.
Literally nothing because he just stood there... And then fell down

It was a weak performance from Cowboy, pure and simple. He gave up, he didn't even attempt to pull guard just sat there covering up.

Stop saying Cowboy took a dive.
Stop saying he is a shit fighter.
You don't deserve to call yourself MMA fans.
Fuck the haters. Cowboy is a solid fighter with a storied history. What’s really going on here is that a lot of people would just hate to actually admit that Conor is any good. They are so busy hating Conor they are willing to shit on a standup guy like Cowboy.

He isnt a shit fighter. But he is tailor made for Conor. Who did really well.

Cowboy only really loses to the cream of the Crop.

Anyone saying Cowboy took a dive is stupid.

Cowboy does not beed the Money he was rich before he even started to fight. He comes from a very wealthy family.

Stop saying Cowboy took a dive.
Stop saying he is a shit fighter.
You don't deserve to call yourself MMA fans.

The people claiming 'dive' are morons...but Cowboy's lack of expected reaction at any point during the short fight was nothing short of shocking, tbh.

How did Cowboy manage to do *nothing* when Conor badly missed and overextended??? Conor was ripe to at least be securely clinched, if not taken down. Then he takes a shoulder and does...nothing. Then gets his nose and eye smashed from...more shoulders?

What a bizarre fight from him...

Fuck the haters. Cowboy is a solid fighter with a storied history. What’s really going on here is that a lot of people would just hate to actually admit that Conor is any good. They are so busy hating Conor they are willing to shit on a standup guy like Cowboy.

Yup haters on here whine non atop about Conor fans but really they are the absolute worse.

They cry and cry and shot on everyone inc fighters in their mad crusade to hate on Conor.

i don't think you guys get it.

40 seconds.

immediately a big left hand coming straight at his head, he ducks it perfectly, they clinch, he gets hit with some awkward ass shoulders that fuck up his nose AND eye, then kicked in the face and punched repeatedly. it's a fist fight and shit happens fast. shit that changes the course of a fight, shit that can change your ability to fight/see/breathe/etc.

add in the fact that Cowboy is well known for being a slow starter, who stands upright and not very elusive, going up against a guy who is well known for being a fast starter who sets up his attacks very well and is accurate when he throws. then add in the fact that Conor started faster than ever, this was a hard fight for Cowboy to look good in.

give Cowboy a break.

Cowboy choked as always. Not sure what the big deal is.

-Cowboy is a slow starter
-you can't have the same chin after 50 fights
-Conor is most dangerous in 1-2nd round
-Conor landed a head kick
-Cowboy tried to clinch, he tried a head kick, but once he was pressured he didn't have many possibilities

I was one saying he should get a 2 mil payday for this fight.. But after that performance. Yeah maybe not..

He turtled up like a complete bitch and waited for the ref to stop it when he was quite conscious.

I am now a fan of whoever Cerrone fights against. And he doesn't deserve to be called cowboy.

Back