Researching A Nitric Oxide product...thoughts and advice sought

B

Boondocksaint

Yo,

I plan on making a Nitric Oxide purchase in about 3 weeks. I will be stacking it with Taurine and CEE.

I am currently looking at BSN Nitrix, Syntrax Nitrous, and the likes.

I understand that King Kabuki will be using a Nitric oxide product in his stack (I read it in a previous thread), I would definitely like to hear more on that. If I am not mistaken, KK will not be using an AAKG based product, which I am willing to try.

Also, I understand that Nitric Oxide products do not work for everyone, and they are controversial. I have used them on and off for about 3 years and they do work for me, so if you want to bash NO products, please do that in another thread.

Boon, I felt the same pumps as with NO-Xplode with the AAKG in the custom creatine stack I made. The drawback is I suffer the gastrointestinal distress that affects many who use NO-Xplode (but it never did me), and it's unbelievably difficult to take down. Maybe I should order some Stevia from True Protein or Aspartame from somebody or something. So far, the best I have figured out is to combine my creatine mix with a scoop of my post-workout whey (not bad to have some before you work out anyway), or to throw in a scoop or two of Accelerade. Still, it barely masks it, and after a month, my body recognizes the AAKG immediately- raw or masked- and becomes nauseous from the first gulp. That can't be a good thing.

Well, at least you can use creatine. A buddy of mine can't even handle that.

Boondocksaint said:
Well, at least you can use creatine. A buddy of mine can't even handle that.

Well, that's the thing, Boon, I'm known among my friends as the guy who can take down ANYTHING. Hell, they used to dread their NO-Xplode, I used to have to restrain myself at night from drinking it just for the taste.

I've met very few supplements I don't love taking down, so this AAKG powder...wow.

bump...I know you guys got some more info that you are holding out on...

Back