Requesting: Diego Peacock Strutting Av

That ain't peacock strutting, brokowski. NM was the second to last state to finally ban cockfighting allowing to legally happen until 2007. The shit is huge down there. That's a rooster strut.

Diego started the fight as a peacock.
Ended the fight as a chicken.
giphy.gif

When he first entered the cage, Diego starts strutting around like a bird, it was great. Does anyone have a GIF of this?

Why the fuck would you want to see that again

I’m pretty sure that whole fight gave my eyes cancer

Why the fuck would you want to see that again

I’m pretty sure that whole fight gave my eyes cancer

Honestly, that fight, along with the main event saved the card...

I can't remember a single other thing that happened apart from that mini Tong Po taking an illegal knee...

Last edited:
Honestly, that fight, aling with the main event saved the card...

I can't remember a single other thing that happened apart from that mini Tong Po taking an illegal knee...

I always enjoy watching Tim Means get beat up to be fair

That ain't peacock strutting, brokowski. NM was the second to last state to finally ban cockfighting allowing to legally happen until 2007. The shit is huge down there. That's a rooster strut.
That is indeed a gamecock strut.

These nerds need to get out more. Imagine not knowing he was mocking a rooster!

But to be fair, Diego turned out not to be "game" when he quit after getting kneed.
A true gamecock would have fought to unconsciousness or death.

that ^^ and this ^ is what he should have added lol, I was trying to find a gif of the Red Rooster from old WWF to post lastnight but gave up lol

Diego's strut was his most successful move while in the Octagon that night.

Back