Request for genuine objective opinion - who will hold the centre of the cage in RDA vs Conor?

I'm pretty sure Conor has controlled the centre of the cage in literally every single fight I've seen of him.

Past behaviours tend to be quite indicative of future behaviours.

No one has successfully pressured Conor for long periods of time on the feet, he's just too dangerous when he gets pressured.

RDA will either control the center and win, or control the center and get countered.

I think Conor is better of trying to counter, since getting too aggressive probably ends with RDA putting him on his ass and punishing him on the ground.

Conor can do both. He can counterstrike like Anderson Silva and Stephen Thompson and Holly Holm and he can pressure strike like a Diaz brother.

He chose the pressure strategy against Mendes because Mendes is an explosive fighter who he believed wouldn't be able to maintain his style in the later rounds. Conor was correct about that. Conor's pressure is what caused Chad to gas so quickly, above both the short camp and the body shots. Conor could have chosen to sit back more in that fight, and use more footwork, and probably could have avoided being taken down more. I'd have been curious to see how that would have played out.

RDA's style is all about pressure. His natural style is to go forward, use his power, and pressure fighters towards the cage and threaten with takedowns. It worked so well against Pettis that he'll surely use the same strategy against Conor. Conor will oblige him and be the counter striker. If it doesn't end early like in the Aldo fight, then it'll be Conor's job to avoid getting backed up to the cage, avoid Rafael's shots, and counterstrike. RDA will control the centre.

Wish I could like this. Bloody yellow dubs

I'm wondering if RDA will try to confuse Conor, and be timid in the 1st round. Cordeiro probably realises Conor gets hit more when he's the aggressor.

Can't wait for this fight

I think Conor as a tough time of controlling the center now that he doesn't enjoy the luxury of being the bigger man, I also be;ieve his straight up & down stance against RDA makes him more reachable for a man unwilling to back away.

It really depends on what one means when they use those words. They have different meanings:

"fact" tends to be meant as either "true statement" or "statement of extreme confidence", while "opinion" tends to be meant as either "belief" or "statement of questionable confidence". They're erroneously regarded as opposites of each other.

"objective" tends to be meant as either "unbiased" or people use it when they think there's an argument that has a right/wrong answer, opposed to one that doesn't. "subjective" tends to be meant as either "biased" or people use it when they think there's no right or wrong answer in an argument. However, there IS always a right and a wrong answer, if you break the argument down enough, so that's a bad way to use the word. Effectively, the words should only really be used as synonyms to biased/unbiased.

So, "objective opinion" can just mean "unbiased opinion" or "unbiased belief". I'm sure that's how the TS means it. In other words, he doesn't want Conor haters just saying RDA will control the centre and Conor fanboys just saying Conor will control the centre.
Disagree

Conor's back will be on the mat in the center of the cage, often.

Back