request for a circuit training routine

robquinn

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone have Randy Coutures circuit training routine? I believe I read it on Sherdog a while ago. Can someone post it. Thanks.

i dont think it was a circuit, i think it was a complex.

the routine is on some guys website that has some ridiculous name with like 4 Js in it, hold up ill see if i can find it

Edit : found it, here it is

http://www.istvanjavorek.com/

ive heard of him using complexes from that site

wenispinkle said:
i dont think it was a circuit, i think it was a complex.

the routine is on some guys website that has some ridiculous name with like 4 Js in it, hold up ill see if i can find it

Edit : found it, here it is

http://www.istvanjavorek.com/

ive heard of him using complexes from that site

thats only one J

bears make all other complexes their bitch.

Urban said:

I'm coming to realize you live in a world completely separate from the rest of us where these physiological principles and strength routines are characters anthropomorphized: dancing around your head before you go to sleep- like sheep being counted.

Madmick said:
I'm coming to realize you live in a world completely separate from the rest of us where these physiological principles and strength routines are characters anthropomorphized: dancing around your head before you go to sleep- like sheep being counted.
It's more like I dream they've all been put in prison by the weaker notions of society (ballroom dancing, figure skating, jazzercise and other similar routines) out of fear and now the stronger ones have formed brotherhoods and the weaker ones fear for their lives in the yard and assholes in the showers.

Urban said:

Agreed, I've tried a few complexes before but Bears have left me the most whipped.

Urban said:
It's more like I dream they've all been put in prison by the weaker notions of society (ballroom dancing, figure skating, jazzercise and other similar routines) out of fear and now the stronger ones have formed brotherhoods and the weaker ones fear for their lives in the yard and assholes in the showers.

Alright, I can see that now. You're like the Lewis Carroll of strength training.

But ease up on figure skating. All the artsy-fartsy shit shouldn't take away from the fact those guys do triple rotations off one foot with skates weighing 3-4 pounds a piece. I bet those guys can squat some serious weight. They truly are amazing athletes, you have to give them that.

Oh shit, look who got a tan.

Back