Republicans unanimously pass Right-to-Work; Missouri voters demand referendum, defeat it 70% to 30%

Ripskater was the iconic example of this. Trump could do no wrong as long as he stuck it to the gays and the other heathen.
How is Trump "sticking it to the gays and the other heathen?"

right_to_work_1.jpg
This.

The simple fact they named this policy “right to work” is a p.r. Strike of genius.

Corrupt/disgusting/lying/p.o.s. But genius none the less..

The attack on workers unions should be a eye opener for every American wether union or not.

American workers rights have been steadily getting trampled on , but at the same time wages have stagnated,benefits have become non existent.

That isn’t a coincidence that those two concepts are relative.

There is a direct connection between union strength and better working conditions /quality of life and wage for all Americans including non union workers.

The right has people literally voting against there own quality of life.

Trump, a man who spent a life time Fucking over his workers and not paying them is a fan of LABOR.

You literally can’t make this shit up.
The real Trump Derangement Syndrome, ladies and gentlemen. Those people must be literally delusional.

How is Trump "sticking it to the gays and the other heathen?"
That's not his job. His job is to appoint the approved supremes. Typical of you to ignore the context of the previous post.

There are two realistic choices. No one is going to be totally happy with one of them, but given how different they are, no one who is well-informed can fail to see that one is better than the other.
Yea I know , those Pepe and Russian hacker memes had me brainwashed but now I’m enlighten with information. Thanks JVS... #plasticstrawsareevil

You think Trump voters were huge establishment Republican fans? Maybe some of you followers will REALLY see why the media has tried so hard to get everybody to hate him.

But really, a stringer middle class will even benefit the super rich.
Funny thing about Trump: he appointed Gorsuch who was the deciding vote to take rights away from public unions in the Janus case...

Yea I know , those Pepe and Russian hacker memes had me brainwashed but now I’m enlighten with information. Thanks JVS... #plasticstrawsareevil

I'm actually not even commenting on *which* one, though I think it's obvious.

I am gop but totally against right to work....... escentially RTW ends workers rights. An electrain making 45 an hour union scale with benefits an pension. ...... under rtw the quivalent would make 25 to 30 n hr with little benefits an nonpension..

I rtw Is great for big business making more money for shitter work qaulity. Other than that it's stupid
So... why are you gop???

Is it the pussy grabbing?

Last edited:
Fuck whatever mod moved this meme. Bitch this isn't your playground. It's on topic. You have no right to move this.

right_to_work_1.jpg

@Trotsky put this shit in your op for me.

Yeah, the pro-life is true. Perhaps the inability to reconcile the differences just made new terrible habits of thought.

IMO, Americanism rubs counter to the heart of Christianity. The patriotism and nationalism so often found in US Christians makes for something more American than Christian
That’s why Catholicism is important. Christianity should never degenerate into a mere expression of local or national culture. True Christianity always calls for loyalty to a higher authority than the nation, state or party and a unity with all people of good will, regardless of temporal considerations.

So... why are you gop???
So because you're republican you must agree with everything the GOP stands for ?

I'm also for single payer HC as well so what. I am likely more centrist than anything (If gun to head I agree more with right) but thats one of our biggest problems politically - if you Dem or GOP you got to believe in all things they do thats dumb.

So because you're republican you must agree with everything the GOP stands for ?

I'm also for single payer HC as well so what. I am likely more centrist than anything (If gun to head I agree more with right) but thats one of our biggest problems politically - if you Dem or GOP you got to believe in all things they do thats dumb.
So, if you are pro-union and pro UHC... what are the GOP positions that outweigh these issues in your mind?

The pussy grabbing of course
Well, there’s a lot more than that, of course...

Do you like the anti-environmentalism?

The repealing of Wall Street regulations?

Ending net neutrality?

The fiscal irresponsibility?

The kowtowing to Putin?

I mean, which policies are the GOP selling points to someone who is pro union and pro UHC? I really need to know.

Well, there’s a lot more than that, of course...

Do you like the anti-environmentalism?

The repealing of Wall Street regulations?

Ending net neutrality?

The fiscal irresponsibility?

The kowtowing to Putin?

I mean, which policies are the GOP selling points to someone who is pro union and pro UHC? I really need to know.
Immigration, most things to do with foreign policy , military, abortion (to a point) , taxes ........ anti hand outs/entitlements (save UHC if you call it that - based on I think its better for the country lonmg run as the HC system is a mess an costly as is), .......... I don't 100% hate Trump.

Yes I am pro UHC so long as it can be done without wildly rasiing taxes which I think if done right it could be. As I think in the long run if done right UHC would actually be less costly to the country. I am anti RTW as it robs people that work their asses off everyday from having a good life and retirement.

Immigration, most things to do with foreign policy , military, abortion (to a point) , taxes ........ anti hand outs/entitlements (save UHC if you call it that - based on I think its better for the country lonmg run as the HC system is a mess an costly as is), .......... I don't 100% hate Trump.

Yes I am pro UHC so long as it can be done without wildly rasiing taxes which I think if done right it could be. As I think in the long run if done right UHC would actually be less costly to the country. I am anti RTW as it robs people that work their asses off everyday from having a good life and retirement.
1. Immigration. Meaning what? Build a wall? Send Daca kids back? What actual immigration policies? Because the gop has controlled the federal government completely for two years now and I’m not aware of any immigration bill on the docket.
2. Foreign policy. Well that’s vague, and it supposes that gop has a coherent foreign policy, which they do not. GOP foreign policy is somewhere between absolute isolationism and toppling Iraq.
3. Military. Meaning what? Spend six times more on it than anyone else? WEll, bot has parties are with you there.
4. Taxes... so you want to cut them while having UHC and a military that is six times larger than anyone else’s. Dare I ask your stance on the national debt...

Basically, you don’t want poor people to get food stamps. Scratch a Republican, and once you get past the window dressing and incoherent paradoxes, this is what it always gets down to.

Last edited:
Back