Republicans support a actual Communist and KGB officer 3 times more than Democrats

Ahh, I see. I thought you were old school on this.

Fyi, that didn't used to be the case.

Catholics used to rank with Asians. Above black people, but not WASP's.
I see what your saying.
Like how people put Hispanics (people with Spanish ancestry) in their own category despite Spain being in Europe.

You would be surprised at the people that don't know this.

I see what your saying.
Like how people put Hispanics (people with Spanish ancestry) in their own category despite Spain being in Europe.

You would be surprised at the people that don't know this.

Yep, comes from the same place too.

Two world wars were fought over Europe.

You don't fight wars because we are all white. You fight wars because I am German and you are English.

Why?

He loves Israel.

I'm pretty sure not loving Israel is what makes you a anti-semite these days.
Liberals attack him for being a white supremacist and a Nazi.

I think they were just attacking him for being a conservative and were unaware of the fact he is Jewish.

Liberals attack him for being a white supremacist and a Nazi.

I think they were just attacking him for being a conservative and were unaware of the fact he is Jewish.

Ahh, yeah, I saw the alt-right accusations.

The name of the game is branding.

That is actually what this thread is about for me.

Brand my dude a commie?

No, no, no. You are a towel, and a commie. I win.

I don't know what that means, but that is what BDS supporters want. What else would that accomplish?

Bernie derangement syndrome?

Oh you mean the other BDS.

Yeah, I don't think that is what they really support, but I don't really give a shit about the Palestineans as anything more than deserving human rights.

One day you'll be allowed into America too!!!
sama-sosa-shocked-fans-when-he-appeared-new-interview-incredible-lighter-appearance.png

I’ve been to America a good amount of times in the past 2 years. New York 3 times, Chicago twice. Good steak houses and lots to do.

I’ve been to America a good amount of times in the past 2 years. New York 3 times, Chicago twice. Good steak houses and lots to do.
<DontBelieve1>
People who lie about coming to the US always talk about steak or pizza.

<DontBelieve1>
People who lie about coming to the US always talk about steak or pizza.

Check out Peter Luger in New York. Great place all around. P4P one of the best porterhouse cuts

Check out Peter Luger in New York. Great place all around. P4P one of the best porterhouse cuts

You did a google search for best steakhouses in NYC, then dreamed about it until it felt real. This is known.

You did a google search for best steakhouses in NYC, then dreamed about it until it felt real. This is known.
It’s rated like number 11 on a google search it wouldn’t even make sense to lie about it.

Lol man.

Want to make a bet with me that Bernie wins the Dem nomination?

The primary is already in the bag.

I moved onto my real opponent.

LMAO...those who refuse to study history are doomed to repeat it. Beyond the fact that the DNC totally hosed Bernie 4 years ago, I also remember hearing so much about "it's in the bag" when referring to Hillary winning the election. Remember how it was going to be the most lopsided presidential win in American history?

I don't understand it, but it certainly feels like the Dem's want Biden to win the nomination. The DNC finally got rid of all of their "candidates of color" and are now going for "old rich white man" vs "old rich orange man."

LMAO...those who refuse to study history are doomed to repeat it. Beyond the fact that the DNC totally hosed Bernie 4 years ago, I also remember hearing so much about "it's in the bag" when referring to Hillary winning the election. Remember how it was going to be the most lopsided presidential win in American history?

I don't understand it, but it certainly feels like the Dem's want Biden to win the nomination. The DNC finally got rid of all of their "candidates of color" and are now going for "old rich white man" vs "old rich orange man."

You got to keep up with this stuff man.

Biden is done.

The plan was south carolina. He was leading by 31%.

Here is a recent poll.

Biden, who once led by as much as 31 percentage points in South Carolina, holds a 5-point edge over Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the latest Post and Courier-Change Research poll released Sunday. Biden sits at 25 percent to Sanders’ 20 percent.

https://www.postandcourier.com/poli...cle_b27fd0ca-43c6-11ea-9805-6b054517633c.html

It's over man. He will be lucky to eek out a win there.

Last poll out of Nevada before the Iowa disaster had Biden 19%, Bernie 18%.

Pete gained 6% in NH, and Biden dropped 5%.

Any gain Pete gets is coming directly from Biden, the problem is that the black vote down south isn't voting for a gay guy.

You should be happy.

The chance of them trying to steal the nomination from Bernie at the convention has become just as likely as Bernie running away with it.

That would destroy the Democrat party.

Back