Republicans are literally bribing the public in an attempt to find fraud

no, over 11000 incidents reported, over 500 affidavits signed

but keep listening to lefty media talk about “no proof”

Same ppl pushing fake Russia collusion narrative

at some point you gotta snap out of it abd see a pattern
Have you seen some of those "incident reports"? They are laughable, people are insane. And yet, Trumps team is getting dunked on in the courts, debunked left and right, not a single piece of evidence for widespread voter fraud has been found and Trump will never get enough votes to win even if all his litigation went through.

why would anybody have issue with election fraud when democrats win?

you’re right!
Complete strawman, that's not it. Election fraud should be investigated and accounted for. There's no evidence for that though. Trump literally said that the election was stolen because he lost days ago, before inquiry and starting with the conclusion. That's because he doesn't give a shit about the truth and apparently neither do you.

Have you seen some of those "incident reports"? They are laughable, people are insane. And yet, Trumps team is getting dunked on in the courts, debunked left and right, not a single piece of evidence for widespread voter fraud has been found and Trump will never get enough votes to win even if all his litigation went through.

Complete strawman, that's not it. Election fraud should be investigated and accounted for. There's no evidence for that though. Trump literally said that the election was stolen because he lost days ago, before inquiry and starting with the conclusion. That's because he doesn't give a shit about the truth and apparently neither do you.

again 11000 complaints, 500 affidavits...

just cause you found few that are not credible, doesn’t mean they’re all dismissed

now of course lefty media (same media that was pushing fake Russia collusion narrative 3 straight years and then phoney impeachment) are now talking about “no proof”. They lost all their credibility long time ago.

Also it’s funny how there’s no issues wilhen democrats question the legitimacy of election....

trump has a legal right to gather all the evidence he can and challenge the results if he feels there were irregularities. It’s not on lefty media and politicians to decide when the election is over and if there’s “no evidence”

again 11000 complaints, 500 affidavits...

just cause you found few that are not credible, doesn’t mean they’re all dismissed

now of course lefty media (same media that was pushing fake Russia collusion narrative 3 straight years and then phoney impeachment) are now talking about “no proof”. They lost all their credibility long time ago.

Also it’s funny how there’s no issues wilhen democrats question the legitimacy of election....

trump has a legal right to gather all the evidence he can and challenge the results if he feels there were irregularities. It’s not on lefty media and politicians to decide when the election is over and if there’s “no evidence”
No, you got it wrong. It's not a few that are not credible, in fact, not a single one has found to be credible yet. That is quite astounding actually, considering the scope of the election. By the law of averages some should indeed have been proven true by now. Put up or shut up at this point.

Yes, Trump has the legal right to gather evidence. Again, that's not he problem. The problem is crying "IT WAS STOLEN, FRAUD!!" without any evidence. THAT'S the problem.

No, you got it wrong. It's not a few that are not credible, in fact, not a single one has found to be credible yet. That is quite astounding actually, considering the scope of the election. By the law of averages some should indeed have been proven true by now. Put up or shut up at this point.

Yes, Trump has the legal right to gather evidence. Again, that's not he problem. The problem is crying "IT WAS STOLEN, FRAUD!!" without any evidence. THAT'S the problem.

you’re full of shit.

there is evidence. they don’t have substantial evidence yet.

but that’s just lefty moving the goalposts as always.

Deny, deny, deny and just change the argument.

you’re full of shit.

there is evidence. they don’t have substantial evidence yet.

but that’s just lefty moving the goalposts as always.

Deny, deny, deny and just change the argument.
Evidence turning out to be shit, false, incorrect and thrown down the trash bin isn't evidence worth mentioning now is it. It's implied that the evidence has to be something other than shit. If it helps you out, they have no substantial evidence. There, we agreed. One question, if they don't how come Trump and his admin have been claimed the election was stolen from him for days?

Btw, it's quite ironic you're mentioning denial. He lost, everything so far has been a dud, it's over, it wont get overturned.

Evidence turning out to be shit, false, incorrect and thrown down the trash bin isn't evidence worth mentioning now is it. It's implied that the evidence has to be something other than shit. If it helps you out, they have no substantial evidence. There, we agreed. One question, if they don't how come Trump and his admin have been claimed the election was stolen from him for days?

Btw, it's quite ironic you're mentioning denial. He lost, everything so far has been a dud, it's over, it wont get overturned.

you can speculate all you want, but the reality is many ppl reported foul play and signed sworn statements.

is that gonna be nuff to overturn an election? Probably not, but saying there’s “no evidence” is false.

in every election there’s fraud, the only question is how much of it was there and if it was significant.

saying there’s “no evidence” is just being a dishonest partisan hack.

Will he pay if a Republican is found to be guilty of voter fraud?

I was wondering the same thing as there are likely a bunch of Trumpers who voted twice to "test the system" like Dear Leader told them do. It already happened during the primaries. But I think we all know the answer to that.

If i voted in a non legal way and turn myself in do i still get the money? Asking for a friend.

Last time I checked in mates get paid. So yes.

tenor.gif

Brb, gonna get paid.

the voting software can be manually overridden, and in states where it's close or suspected tampering, you can run audits, and people are doing it now.
https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/el...11/documentation/UG-RTR-UserGuide-5-11-CO.pdf

"Software Glitch" is concerning, but I'm not sure how much it's a glitch compared to people overriding the machines.

how the heck do you lose 941K+ votes in PA?

Typical democrats crying that the other side can't do things like they did.

Its for proof and a conviction, nothing wrong with that.

It is in the way I articulated.

By the way, your post is nothing but empty disagreement. Just sayin'. :)
I have thought about it a bit and realized I was wrong, so yeah, cool beans. Let's say instead that the circumstances between the two are so different as to consider your comment disingenuous if your intent was to suggest that this politician's offer of a reward is even remotely OK. Please don't ask me to articulate all those differences but the main one would be that in one case it's the Treasury Department doing something within the scope of its mandate, while in the other it's an elected official deliberately threatening the integrity of the election process for partisan gain.

Edit: I really should have just said that in the first place but I was feeling lazy at the time I guess.

Last edited:
Back