Republicans are literally bribing the public in an attempt to find fraud

Lol at any lib. Bernie and Biden and every dem candidate made their names on bribing people with loan forgiveness and free money and reparations and free college. Screw off!

This post should be moved to the bds thread.

Lol at any lib. Bernie and Biden and every dem candidate made their names on bribing people with loan forgiveness and free money and reparations and free college. Screw off!

Literally none of that is part of President Biden's plan.

Also, I think you meant to say President Biden.

You should send over that 4chan goldmine stuff before someone else does so you can cash in on a million bucks.
Yeah, @grimballer if you're smart, you might not even have to cut in those ever so certainly accurate math nerds on the dough.

thats not bribery
LOL yeah and "I need a favor" in return for $400 million isn't a quid pro quo.

Shit, now I want to cook some fraud up myself to cash in.
Please do it. You get nothing if it doesn't lead to a conviction besides a felony on your own record.

As opposed to Andrew "I'll pay you to vote for me with your own money" Yang encouraging people from out of state to go to GA and vote in their senate races. He got called out on it, then changed it to "I meant go there and knock on people's doors and bully them into voting democrat". Absolute degeneracy from these people.

These election threads apparently have all the dumbest people on Sherdog in them.

It's hardly even fun exposing the stupidity in these posts now because it's so easy it almost seems cruel.

Last edited:
lol

Translation: Because this is the first time in US history that the loser of a presidential election started a voter fraud disinformation campaign that his party was too cowardly to refuse to enable.

No cause many ppl came out and reported irregularities

You ignoring it doesn’t mean it’s not there, it just means you chose ostrich approach

Trumptards answering on this thread are totally pathetic, it hurts my soul.
Makes you want to fast forward to china inevitable domination.

You ignoring it doesn’t mean it’s not there, it just means you chose ostrich approach

"Irregularities" = being called a Karen and people were speaking too loud.
Clown.

fuck democracy. let it die and be buried on the ash heap of history.

Lmao.

Lose one election and it's time to try out a dictatorship eh? You hoping for some fasicm or just wanting to revert back to good ol' monarchy? Maybe give Donald l'état, c'est moi devine right to rule and he can tweet proclamations and play golf till it is time for jr take over.

The founding fathers would have you tarred and feathered.

Oh, I saw the press conference bro.

xf54eztnvibrcsyjfmse.jpg

Look. you live in an alternate reality. But if that's where you need to exist to stay happy in your own skin more power to you.

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick announced Tuesday that he would pay up to $1 million from his campaign account to incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud from anywhere in the country, CBS Dallas / Fort Worth reports.

"Whistleblowers and tipsters should turn over their evidence to local law enforcement. Anyone who provides information that leads to an arrest and final conviction of voter fraud will be paid a minimum of $25,000," said Patrick in a news release.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dan-patrick-texas-lt-governor-1-million-reward-voter-fraud-evidence/

<36>

Has this ever been done before? Shit, now I want to cook some fraud up myself to cash in.

If you read the fine print, it is 25k a conviction.

Will he pay if a Republican is found to be guilty of voter fraud?

"Irregularities" = being called a Karen and people were speaking too loud.
Clown.

no, over 11000 incidents reported, over 500 affidavits signed

but keep listening to lefty media talk about “no proof”

Same ppl pushing fake Russia collusion narrative

at some point you gotta snap out of it abd see a pattern

Back