Social Republican senator Joni Ernst accuses Republicans of engaging in cancel culture

Wasn’t the previous election contested due to “Russian collusion?”
No. Hillary gave her concession speech the day after the election, and efforts taken to remove Trump from office would have made Mike Pence president, not Hillary.

“Cancel culture” has become a shibboleth of the modern Republican party, repeatedly invoked when public figures become embroiled in controversy regarding opinions or statements deemed to be racist, sexist or otherwise unacceptable.

The only woman in Republican Senate leadership complained about cancel culture on Monday, regarding the imminent removal of Liz Cheney, the only woman in Republican House leadership, because she opposes Donald Trump’s big lie that the presidential election was stolen.

Joni Ernst: "cancel culture is cancel culture no matter how you look at it."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...eney-ousting-trump-republicans-cancel-culture

Joni Ernst was a toady for the last 4 years, so it's interesting and surprising to see her come out and say this now. Perhaps the Republican party is more split than people think, but I really don't think so. I think it's just some minor infighting as the Republican leadership makes it crystal clear in what direction they're moving forward. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Republican senators broke into a "lock her up!" chant when they decide to remove Liz Cheney.

Also, I have to say, "cancel culture" has now been overused and misused to the point where it's completely meaningless, just like "fake news" was. The article also mentions the Kentucky Derby winner who doped his horse and was caught. He's now blaming his predicament on "cancel culture." Please stop.

Conservatives have engaged in cancel culture for a lot longer than liberals.

The Republicans are trying to clean house on the War Hawks / NeoCons, which is where she falls.
It’s hilarious that you make this sound as though it was some part of a bigger plan. Ousting Cheney is a negative reaction to what she said and continues to repeat. This isn’t some Q plan to get rid of a certain type of politician.

It’s hilarious that you make this sound as though it was some part of a bigger plan. Ousting Cheney is a negative reaction to what she said and continues to repeat. This isn’t some Q plan to get rid of a certain type of politician.
Lindsay Graham is openly speaking about why they're getting rid of her. It has nothing to do with her being a neocon, which our resident chud liars are insisting is the case. It is all about Cadet Bone Spurs:

“What's happened is that she's trying to make the argument, the Republican Party is better off without Donald Trump, that he's disqualified from being a member of the Republican Party, that he should never be allowed to pursue office again. I disagree with that, and I think most House Republicans disagree with that."

“I’ve always liked Liz Cheney, but she’s made a determination that the Republican Party can’t grow with President Trump. I’ve determined we can’t grow without him."

"He's the most popular Republican in the country by a lot. If you try to drive him out of the Republican Party half the people will leave."

"The Republican Party cannot go forward without President Trump being part of it."

Republicans trying to lose suburban women for good. Brilliant strategy.

Lindsay Graham is openly speaking about why they're getting rid of her. It has nothing to do with her being a neocon, which our resident chud liars are insisting is the case. It is all about Cadet Bone Spurs:

“What's happened is that she's trying to make the argument, the Republican Party is better off without Donald Trump, that he's disqualified from being a member of the Republican Party, that he should never be allowed to pursue office again. I disagree with that, and I think most House Republicans disagree with that."

“I’ve always liked Liz Cheney, but she’s made a determination that the Republican Party can’t grow with President Trump. I’ve determined we can’t grow without him."

"He's the most popular Republican in the country by a lot. If you try to drive him out of the Republican Party half the people will leave."

"The Republican Party cannot go forward without President Trump being part of it."

What is wrong with the people that vote Republican that in Graham’s opinion the Republican Party can not grow without a race bating xenophobic bigot as it’s leader?

Last edited:
“Cancel culture” has become a shibboleth of the modern Republican party, repeatedly invoked when public figures become embroiled in controversy regarding opinions or statements deemed to be racist, sexist or otherwise unacceptable.

The only woman in Republican Senate leadership complained about cancel culture on Monday, regarding the imminent removal of Liz Cheney, the only woman in Republican House leadership, because she opposes Donald Trump’s big lie that the presidential election was stolen.

Joni Ernst: "cancel culture is cancel culture no matter how you look at it."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...eney-ousting-trump-republicans-cancel-culture

Joni Ernst was a toady for the last 4 years, so it's interesting and surprising to see her come out and say this now. Perhaps the Republican party is more split than people think, but I really don't think so. I think it's just some minor infighting as the Republican leadership makes it crystal clear in what direction they're moving forward. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Republican senators broke into a "lock her up!" chant when they decide to remove Liz Cheney.

Also, I have to say, "cancel culture" has now been overused and misused to the point where it's completely meaningless, just like "fake news" was. The article also mentions the Kentucky Derby winner who doped his horse and was caught. He's now blaming his predicament on "cancel culture." Please stop.

Joni joining a list of former military members who have spoken against this mess of a Republican leadership. Adam Daniel Kinzinger is not alone anymore speaking out on decisions the Republican party taking.

Adam has 7 total combat tours joins Joni a former Captain in the Military in slamming it. They see no leadership 'something being in the military they are well aware of. ' running the party today who are scared of their own shadow

What is wrong with the people that vote Republican that in Graham’s opinion the Republican Party can not grow without a race bating xenophobic bigot as it’s leader?
A fucked up party.

Yet you still have retards in here acting like the democrats don't partake in any of this shit. Clowns.
Retards? Buddy, that word was cancelled long ago. Only small town hicks still say that. You need to get your hillbilly ass out of the 8 bit era

Cancel culture isnt new for Republicans

Freedom-Fries-Menu.jpg

Cancel culture is not a left or right thing.
It's capitalism at it's finest.
When someone is bad for the company ( read losing them money or face), he or she is gone.
The same in politics, when someone is bad for the party ( losing them votes) he or she is gone.
But as long as no one is making waves, they will also keep those same people on the paylist for ever.

Patron Saint of Republican Cancel Culture

Senator Joseph McCarthy

Back