Social Republican senator Joni Ernst accuses Republicans of engaging in cancel culture

This is going to be the line, isn't it? Any Republican who doesn't buy into the election lie will be labeled a "War Hawk/Neo Con" even though someone like Joni Ernst was known as a major Trump sycophant all throughout his presidency.

Liz Cheney is toast because she's speaking out against the election lies. That's all.

It reflects how unpopular the party's policies are and how even their own voters don't agree with them.

Ron Desantis is a second rate Trump wanna be even as incompetent as the Democrats are at politics if he runs for POTUS in 2024 they are going to make Trump his unofficial running mate as a result Joe Biden wins a 2nd term easily. As for Scott or Haley they take an even worse beating than Desantis in 2024.

Maybe I didnt type it out properly.

I meant DeSantis with Scott or Haley as his running mate for VP.

I think Scott may try and run for President himself someday but I don't think it will be 2024, though of course I could be wrong.

If Ron is smart he will keep his distance a bit from the Trump train.

I'm curious, why do you call him a "trump wanna be"?

What is this shit.

people being voted out is now cancel culture? My ass it is.

leftists could also try to claim that elections themselves are cancel culture.

they do this to give their hated cancel culture cover. Everyone hates it, so now they try to say it’s everywhere. It’s bullshit.

Last edited:
Oh boy, here we go with the dishonesty again.

Tell me, Mr. Honesty, which "team" is is that routinely "doxxes" people and tries to get them fired from their jobs like it's a sport?

The difference is, GOP cancel culture doesn't try and harass employers into firing people for having different opinions than them, or get their kids kicked out of school.

I'm sure you'll quickly do a google search to find the one time that may have happened. But to pretend it isn't Dumbocrats doing the majority of it is hilariously dishonest at best.
Candace Owens and Weird Mike Cernovitch have both dedicated a good portion of lives to trying to get people fired from their jobs like it is a sport and doxxing people. It wasn't one time.

Oh boy, here we go with the dishonesty again.

Tell me, Mr. Honesty, which "team" is is that routinely "doxxes" people and tries to get them fired from their jobs like it's a sport?

The difference is, GOP cancel culture doesn't try and harass employers into firing people for having different opinions than them, or get their kids kicked out of school.

I'm sure you'll quickly do a google search to find the one time that may have happened. But to pretend it isn't Dumbocrats doing the majority of it is hilariously dishonest at best.
You're drawing a distinction without a difference. Cancel culture is cancel culture regardless of who and how often. Your argument is "The GOP is less aggressive when they try to cancel someone than the Democrats are."

A worthless counterpoint since my point is that they're both doing it but only one side has been pretending that they don't.

You're drawing a distinction without a difference. Cancel culture is cancel culture regardless of who and how often. Your argument is "The GOP is less aggressive when they try to cancel someone than the Democrats are."

A worthless counterpoint since my point is that they're both doing it but only one side has been pretending that they don't.
There's another point is that the only reason conservatives are suddenly so hopping mad about "cancel culture" is because now they feel like they are the ones who are being affected by it, conservatives were perfectly fine with cancel culture as long as it was happening to the "other guy".

There's another point is that the only reason conservatives are suddenly so hopping mad about "cancel culture" is because now they feel like they are the ones who are being affected by it, they were perfectly fine with cancel culture as long as it was happening to the "other guy".

They're still okay with it lol. Ted Cruz just threatened to cancel "leftist businesses" if they try and insert themselves into politics.

Which is fucking hilarious in itself coming from the party of regulatory capture, but still.

There's another point is that the only reason conservatives are suddenly so hopping mad about "cancel culture" is because now they feel like they are the ones who are being affected by it, they were perfectly fine with cancel culture as long as it was happening to the "other guy".
That's the "empathy gap" that is part and parcel of their ideology. It doesn't matter until it affects them personally.

Gay rights don't matter - until they have a child who is gay. Hispanic immigrants don't matter - until they marry an Hispanic immigrant. Global warming doesn't matter - until their golf course gets flooded. Etc.

it's almost like the call has been coming from inside the house the entire time! Ah well, time to find some other talking point to use as a vehicle for your poorly articulated grievances, losers

That's the "empathy gap" that is part and parcel of their ideology. It doesn't matter until it affects them personally.

Gay rights don't matter - until they have a child who is gay. Hispanic immigrants don't matter - until they marry an Hispanic immigrant. Global warming doesn't matter - until their golf course gets flooded. Etc.
Of course conservatives are frim believers in "it only matters if it happens to me".

Conservative: Fuck those Homos!!!!!!
Conservative 2 years later after he finds out his daughter is a lesbian: Well you know what?? I've come to rethink this whole gay marriage thing.

Republicans partake in cancel culture, but I don't see how opposing Liz Cheney fits in.

There is a huge difference between refusing to support a company nor buy their products versus actively trying to ruin a person's life. If you can't see the difference between the two, then I feel sorry for you.

Also, who is "pretending they don't"?

Oh look, 3 articles from 2017, 2019 and 2021 discussing Republican boycotts. I'm sure if I cared to dig enough I could find two more to fill in the holes of 2018 and 2020 as well, plus likely others from before that time frame.

2017:
https://www.businessinsider.com/conservatives-boycott-brands-keurig-nfl-starbucks-2017-11

2019:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/all-the-things-you-can-no-longer-buy-if-youre-a-true-maga-trump-fan

2021:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nies-criticism-georgia-voting-law/7100372002/

Who are these imaginary "pretenders" you speak of?

Of course conservatives are frim believers in "it only matters if it happens to me".

Conservative: Fuck those Homos!!!!!!
Conservative 2 years later after he finds out his daughter is a lesbian: Well you know what?? I've come to rethink this whole gay marriage thing.

Yup. American conservatism is a cancer on the country.

I'm glad Trump is out, 2024 he will be 78 years old. I'm not a fan of 78 year old Biden, and I'm not a fan of geezers for Presidents.

If I was going to worship at anyone's feet, it would be Ron DeSantis. DeSantis/Scott or Haley is the best ticket the Republicans can run imo. Dumbocrats are so afraid of this, they are already putting out hilariously dishonest hatchet jobs on DeSantis and calling Tim Scott racist names.

If they run Trump again, they are stupid.

You’re Canadian your opinion doesn’t matter.

They're still okay with it lol. Ted Cruz just threatened to cancel "leftist businesses" if they try and insert themselves into politics.

Which is fucking hilarious in itself coming from the party of regulatory capture, but still.
One thing Ted wont cancel is flights to Cancun in the winter.

The GOP is Donald Trump themed religious cult masquerading as a political party. They should just stop doing politics which they’re extremely bad at and focus on celebrating Trump which they’re very good at.

You’re Canadian your opinion doesn’t matter.

tyVjJBt.gif

Maybe if Americans listened more you'd have unobtainable things like safe streets and universal health care - the Utopia you wish and cry for daily on Sherdog, but will never have.

But what do I know, I'm Canadian (and British).

Dude's building a shrine to Ron Desantis up in Saskatchewan lmao.

Rofl.

Yes, beautiful Niagara Falls is located smack dab in the middle of the wheat fields of Saskatchewan. Just like how New York City is located in the potato fields of Idaho.

Do they not teach you basic geography in American schools?

Oh, silly me, of course they don't.

No wonder you guys consistently rank well below grade in math and science.

"Ironically, despite the United States having the second-best education system globally, it consistently scores lower than many other countries in benchmarks such as math and science. According to the Business Insider report in 2018, its education ranking was 38th in math scores and 24th in science. The United States' education rankings have been falling by international standards over the past three decades...

The United Kingdom comes out on top as having the world's best education system. In second place is the United States, about 70% of graduates go on to a higher education program. In third place is Canada, followed by Germany and France.

Based on this list, Canada is the most educated nation."

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/education-rankings-by-country

giphy-34.gif

There is a huge difference between refusing to support a company nor buy their products versus actively trying to ruin a person's life. If you can't see the difference between the two, then I feel sorry for you.
Like I said distinction without a difference.

If you refuse to support a company, what happens? Does it lose money? Stop being profitable? Have to fire people? Do they perhaps fire someone to make the boycotters happy?

You're not stupid enough to think that a boycott doesn't ultimately end up hurting people's lives...at least I hope not.

Back