Republican Senate hopeful calls for firing of Dr. Fauci

Not the first time I've heard that daft argument. Newsflash: People don't get heart disease or cancer simply by leaving their homes and interacting with other people.
Actually they do
Actually that's pretty much they only way that happens

If you lived alone in the middle of nowhere

You wouldn't have stress or anxiety
Not triggered to over eat or have high blood pressure or hypertension or become obese

Just about all causes is death come from human interaction

Leaving your home your expose yourself to chemicals in the air
Vehicle exhaust fumes
Factory smoke and fumes
Pollution
Fast food and bad food
Aggravation from traffic

You couldn't be more wrong

Mate, your reply to me was nonsense and a false dilemma. That's all it deserved in reply.
Quarantine isn't necessary for groups who aren't at risk but masks and gloves in public should still be mandatory as they should have been from the start. I was wearing a mask and gloves a month ago when people were looking at me like I was crazy for it. There also needs to be more educationon cross contamination, the benefits of healthy diet (including AIP diet), exercise, and sunlight or vitamin D supplementation. The 'modern diet' that most people follow is atrocious and has led to many having compromised immune systems.

If you want to understand my position, I wrote my story in the earlier linked thread detailing how I cured an ailment that almost killed me that 5 different doctors couldn't offer me long term hope for, but it's easier to say my arguments suck, I don't know anything, and to use profanity. You offered a simple response because you are a simple man who listens to his doctors and the msm like a person that can't think for himself, mate.

Edited for profanity

Last edited:
You know that I almost died 3 years ago? 5 different doctors offered me no hope. I linked a thread detailing my experience. By changing my diet, I was able to calm my immune system and stop it from attacking my body. But easier to post a humorous gif calling me cuckoo, right? Good movie btw.
That part I believe in, a healthy lifestyle and/or eliminating things from your life that you are sensitive to are very important and sometimes the difference between a conventional medicine and successful treatment. I’m genuinely glad you were able to turn that around. But...when you start throwing around 5g as a way to discount the gravity of the c19 situation I have to ignore what comes after that. I’m sorry (ns)

"As an MIT PhD in biological engineering, it's my view that the fear-mongering is really being used to suppress dissent."

Glad to see that bioengineering expertise being put to good use. As a Harvard educated expert in mammalian mating customs, I think the moon landing was a hoax.
This guy is being a doofus, but you're an even bigger one to post this as if the disciplines of biological engineering and clinical virology are inherently mutually exclusive with no possible overlap. Every time you try to talk about scientific concepts you embarrass yourself. Stick to your red pamphlets.

I don't believe he's sincere. He's obviously a modern day con artist with an elaborate grifting agenda at play:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai#Coronavirus_conspiracy_theories
During the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic Ayyadurai used social media to spread various conspiracy theories and misinformation about the pandemic. In January 2020 he claimed that the coronavirus was patented by the Pirbright Institute, but the patent he referenced relates to avian coronavirus, which infects birds, not SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the pandemic.[47]

In a video titled "How To Kill Coronavirus", he claimed it was possible to kill the virus by inhaling hot air from a hair dryer. The video was removed from YouTube for violating standards.[48]

He alleged that the virus was spread by the "deep state" and accused Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, of being a "Deep State Plant". Ayyadurai called for Fauci to be fired.[49]

In March 2020 he published an open letter to president Donald Trump where he wrote that a national lockdown was unnecessary and advocated that large doses of vitamins could prevent and cure the disease.[50]

That part I believe in, a healthy lifestyle and/or eliminating things from your life that you are sensitive to are very important and sometimes the difference between a conventional medicine and successful treatment. I’m genuinely glad you were able to turn that around. But...when you start throwing around 5g as a way to discount the gravity of the c19 situation I have to ignore what comes after that. I’m sorry (ns)
I don't know for sure about 5g, but what I have read about it concerns me and I don't want it around me or my family. I'm not downplaying this virus at all, but I don't think the way it's been handled is the best way. I was wearing a mask and gloves a month ago.

I appreciate your well wishes re: my ailment and wish good health for you and your family.

Quarantine isn't necessary for groups who aren't at risk but masks and gloves in public should still be mandatory as they should have been from the start. I was wearing a mask and gloves a month ago when people were looking at me like I was crazy for it. There also needs to be more educationon cross contamination, the benefits of healthy diet (including AIP diet), exercise, and sunlight or vitamin D supplementation. The 'modern diet' that most people follow is atrocious and has led to many having compromised immune systems.

If you want to understand my position, I wrote my story in the earlier linked thread detailing how I cured an ailment that almost killed me that 5 different doctors couldn't offer me long term hope for, but it's easier to say my arguments suck, I don't know anything, and to use profanity. You offered a simple response because you are a simple man who listens to his doctors and the msm like a good little bitch that can't think for himself, mate.
Mate, you think 5g towers are in any way pertinent to the situation. That's the relevant litmus test. If that was thinking for yourself, it didn't get you too far.

Also, you don't seem to understand the fundamental difference between immunity against infectious disease, and autoimmunity as you are conflating the two, evidenced by you touting an elimination diet for your autoimmune condition for an infectious pandemic...

You can clutch your pearls if you want, but lol you don't get to complain about profanity and then have a potty mouth <{nope}>

Actually they do
Actually that's pretty much they only way that happens

If you lived alone in the middle of nowhere

You wouldn't have stress or anxiety
Not triggered to over eat or have high blood pressure or hypertension or become obese

Just about all causes is death come from human interaction

Leaving your home your expose yourself to chemicals in the air
Vehicle exhaust fumes
Factory smoke and fumes
Pollution
Fast food and bad food
Aggravation from traffic

You couldn't be more wrong

People who live in the "middle of nowhere" don't have stress or anxiety? Growing and catching all one's food, trying to keep one's home heated in the winter, not having reliable internet service, and having to travel 60 miles to see a doctor are stressful. If these people lived the quaint, carefree lives you claim they do the alcoholism, obesity, and chronic illness rates for rural people wouldn't be higher than they are for urban people. You couldn't be more retarded, but we already knew that.

Oreynge

images

Funny Pic but :

3bw1zh.gif

I had to put up something to combat your "durrrr....Trump bad..." stuff. (also hillselovak liked your post so you're persona non grata in my book....The Ignore List hotel welcomes you)

People who live in the "middle of nowhere" don't have stress or anxiety? Growing and catching all one's food, trying to keep one's home heated in the winter, not having reliable internet service, and having to travel 60 miles to see a doctor are stressful. If these people lived the quaint, carefree lives you claim they do the alcoholism, obesity, and chronic illness rates for rural people wouldn't be higher than they are for urban people. You couldn't be more retarded, but we already knew that.
You know you can stop being a terrible person anytime Boomer

Funny Pic but :

3bw1zh.gif

I had to put up something to combat your "durrrr....Trump bad..." stuff. (also hillselovak liked your post so you're persona non grata in my book....The Ignore List hotel welcomes you)

{<jimmies}

Always cracks me up, these people applying the 'noble savage' myth to modern day rural dwellers. It tells me they themselves have no experience with the life they are describing that would make you disease-proof, and then further I have to wonder if they truly believe their own bullshit they've been sold, how have they not moved out into the country yet?

Mate, you think 5g towers are in any way pertinent to the situation. That's the relevant litmus test. If that was thinking for yourself, it didn't get you too far.

Also, you don't seem to understand the fundamental difference between immunity against infectious disease, and autoimmunity as you are conflating the two, evidenced by you touting an elimination diet for your autoimmune condition for an infectious pandemic...

You can clutch your pearls if you want, but lol you don't get to complain about profanity and then have a potty mouth <{nope}>
The info on 5g is concerning but it's only one potential issue. All of the other factors I mentioned can and do effect the immune system.

My diet had a direct effect on my overall health and that of my immune system and is something that everyone should experiment with. I had no idea that I was supposed to feel this good until I did it myself. It's not difficult to grasp why a healthier immune system is important while fighting an infection.

Your grasping at straws trying to save face as evidenced by how you're focusing on 5g and your 'you used profanity too' quibbling.

The info on 5g is concerning but it's only one potential issue. All of the other factors I mentioned can and do effect the immune system.

My diet had a direct effect on my overall health and that of my immune system and is something that everyone should experiment with. I had no idea that I was supposed to feel this good until I did it myself. It's not difficult to grasp why a healthier immune system is important while fighting an infection.

Your grasping at straws trying to save face as evidenced by how you're focusing on 5g and your 'you used profanity too' quibbling.
Mate, I don't need to grasp at straws. You've got nothing. Mentioning profanity was just laughing that you are a hypocrite.

I am happy you have remedied your autoimmune condition. However you aren't making a fundamental distinction between immune system overreacting to itself vs not reacting enough to fighting a novel infectious virus before it causes disease.

Mate, I don't need to grasp at straws. You've got nothing. Mentioning profanity was just laughing that you are a hypocrite.

I am happy you have remedied your autoimmune condition. However you aren't making a fundamental distinction between immune system overreacting to itself vs not reacting enough to fighting a novel infectious virus before it causes disease.
Prior to correcting my disorder through diet, I was more prone to getting sick. The correlation is as clear as day and many people would benefit from following the same regimen along with everything else I mentioned which you've ignored because you have no argument against it. You're treading in an area in which you have absolutely no knowledge and it's very obvious.

Oh this is one of those threads where we find some whacko online and pretend 1/2 the country is just like them

The anecdote is clear as day. congrats. and now you are sharing quacks advice like the OP.
Advice like eat a good diet and live a healthy lifestyle to strengthen your immune system? That lower risk people should not be quarantined though they should still wear protection and avoid cross contamination?

All you've talked about is that you don't think 5g is dangerous and that you think I'm hypocritical for calling you out on your profanity. Do you have any argument besides that?

Not the first time I've heard that daft argument. Newsflash: People don't get heart disease or cancer simply by leaving their homes and interacting with other people.
Wait... are you telling me the fed and local government hasn’t put a ban on cigarettes, dip, junk food, fast food and other proven cancer and heart disease causing habits?

Back