Republican Rep. says he will NOT wear a mask because it dishonors god.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Comedic relief, lord knows we all could use some.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-lawmaker-refuses-wear-mask-142000847.html

TL : DR
Wearing a mask covers one's face.
All of us are made in god's image, and it is the face that most symbolizes this image.

--

Ohio lawmaker refuses to wear mask because he says it dishonors God

"This is the greatest nation on earth founded on Judeo-Christian Principles. One of those principles is that we are all created in the image and likeness of God. That image is seen the most by our face. I will not wear a mask," Rep. Nino Vitale, a Republican, wrote on Facebook. "That's the image of God right there, and I want to see it in my brothers and sisters."

--

Wonder if this guy thinks military personnel wearing masks , scuba divers and people working in certain industries where masks are required , are dishonoring god. What about those cosplay protesters in Michigan showing off their guns and ammo clips, they were wearing masks.

Last edited:
Fuck the mask and fuck this lockdown

As an unbiased atheist

Islam > Christianity

The governor of Ohio (Republican) encourages people to wear masks and orders shoppers to do so.

In Asia, an evangelical Muslim group were super-spreaders, cause they wouldn't listen to people urging them to not hold large gatherings. In NY and Israel, the Haredim have been dispropotionately affected cause they won't listen to secular voices asking them to social distance and stay at home.

Last edited:
masks are just condoms for your face.

and only losers wear condoms.

These people are like cartoon characters sometimes... This is "side character in an Adam Sandler movie" level activity here.

Meh, this isn't any less retarded than Islam forcing their women to wear oppressive hijabs because their religion tells them too.

You got yourselves some really silly fuckers over there.

Haha both are fucking ridiculous. Collective mental illness, but Islam is still far worse than Christianity. Well, maybe just slightly worse

True that. In predominately Islamic countries, treating women like shit and throwing gays off buildings is pretty common. Not so much in the US where Christianity is the major religion. @KDPendragon

How do people this stupid get this far in life.

I hope this dumbass is voting for free fish and loaves of bread for the masses...

Fuck the mask and fuck this lockdown

I can somehow see where you're coming from regarding the lockdown, but what's wrong the mask?

shouldn't we be trying to reduce transmission of this disease? (regardless if the dangers of it are being overstated)

Back