Crime Republican prosecutor pleads guilty to sex crimes (UPDATE - Sentenced to up to 5 years)

Man I swear you're in every thread at every hour of the day. You either need to look for a job or this is your job and you're paid in rubles

Dude makes a 1000+ posts a month. A 1000 !
And that’s just off one account. Lord knows how many he’s got.

He’s like the BJ Penn of Sherdog. The fastest black belt in forum history.
Unbelievable.

Waiting for the usual Trump bots to come in here and blame the women.

Or to justify it with some candy:

Well as I said earlier unless it's forced sexual contact, what's harmful is up for debate.

If a guy gives a kid candy in exchange for a fondle, is that kid really gonna think he came out as a loser in that exchange n would be traumatized for the rest of his life?

Who really gonna be more affected by this? That kid or us as society?

We as a society want to impose certain norms regardless of what that kid might actually think.

That's same as some countries imposing their anti gay laws

Wish some Catholic leaders would follow suit.

Amen?

I only “know” what we hear

in 5 years all you awful bastards will accept the New Democratic Party marching orders and start defending pedos. Take that to the bank.
Why would I do that?
tenor.gif

It’s the reason I don’t trust the anti “cancel” culture crowd. This is the society they want where acts like this are slaps on the wrist.
That's a bit of a reach. Many people are opposed to cancel culture because it ignores the right to innocence until proven guilty. You can't just immediately condemn someone because of some twitter posts. Cancel culture is a bad thing, we need due process.

Or to justify it with some candy:

I'm not the one justifying giving candy to a kid for a 'fondle' you really are in no position to say anyone has issues, freak.

Well tell @grimballer he's the one who wrote it.

Ask him why the hell he wrote it. He pivots everytime I ask him because I'm a 'liberal'.

Why the hell should anyone be allowed to say something that fucked up?

look... i get youre a mentally unstable moron and theres no point talking to you, but since you keep spamming this same post over and over im just gonna clarify it here

i used that as an example to talk about consent.

some behaviors are deemed unacceptable by society and punishable by law

in western world its pedophilia in rest of the world is homosexuality.

that was a thread from like 10 years ago. if you wanna add something go over there, otherwise youll most likely gonna get carded/banned for spamming same post over and over

look... i get youre a mentally unstable moron and theres no point talking to you, but since you keep spamming this same post over and over im just gonna clarify it here

that was a thread from like 10 years ago. if you wanna add something go over there, otherwise youll most likely gonna get carded/banned for spamming same post over and over

Tell us how you feel about what you said 10 years ago.

Dude, you’re always the first to come defending these clowns when they get caught diddling kid’s, their sisters, boys, men, underprivileged.

What gives ?

Are you part of the Republican Sex Cabal Defence Squad ?

<JagsKiddingMe>
Hes a sicko!

Trump deranged syndrome is strong. Guy is out of office but any thread on a republican committing a crime becomes about him.

Kids chilling for democrats is scary, can't believe idiots love this hard politicians. They can't grasp they are just as stupid as Trump's cucks

Trump deranged syndrome is strong. Guy is out of office but any thread on a republican committing a crime becomes about him.

Kids chilling for democrats is scary, can't believe idiots love this hard politicians. They can't grasp they are just as stupid as Trump's cucks
Please. Obama still had threads being made about him this year. And the republicans are the ones going after anti trump republicans still, so to your point, they also suffer from tds.

Please. Obama still had threads being made about him this year. And the republicans are the ones going after anti trump republicans still, so to your point, they also suffer from tds.

"if other people are stupid I can also be stupid"

<seedat>

2015 isn't 10 years ago, learn to count you moron.

I'll quote the damn post where it is relevant. It's not spam if it's on topic. We are talking about sex offenders here, your creepy ass post has a connection to that.

Man I swear you're in every thread at every hour of the day. You either need to look for a job or this is your job and you're paid in rubles
I really think he’s just some dude in his mom’s basement trying to play the paid russian poster gimmick. He must have absolutely no life.

If you commit sex crimes against underage girls, you need to be in prison for life.

Not sure why people are talking about politics here but I guess you can't help yourself if someone attaches what political party a criminal votes for in the thread title.

We should start attaching the political party next to the name of all criminals and see who wins. That'll be fun.

Former Bradford County DA Chad Salsman sentenced to 1.5 to 5 years in prison

The former District Attorney for Bradford County Chad Salsman was sentenced Friday to 1.5 to 5 years in prison followed by 72 months of probationary supervision after pleading guilty to charges of intimidation, promoting prostitution and obstruction of justice in May.

https://www.informnny.com/news/form...alsman-sentenced-to-1-5-to-5-years-in-prison/

Back