Law Republican planning on Impeaching Joe Biden.

I really could care less how many people you can find to say 2+2=5.
That's why you are now a permanent political minority and your voice will forevermore be secondary. Enjoy the backseat.

Anyone who thinks either Trump impeachment was based on "nothing" is a true blue Trumper or just stupid. You're not stupid, you're just representing a dishonest point of view.

In order to Impeach Joe, they'd need to have control of the House. And if they Impeach Joe then Kamala becomes President. I don't see the Republicans doing this.

That's why you are now a permanent political minority and your voice will forevermore be secondary. Enjoy the backseat.

Anyone who thinks either Trump impeachment was based on "nothing" is a true blue Trumper or just stupid. You're not stupid, you're just representing a dishonest point of view.

@Hadron90 I agree, you are very dishonest.

I think they can easily get in three impeachments before the dementia kicks in.

Start with Iran collusion (it's more fun than Ukraine) and work their way up. Are the Dem Fascists angry that their tactics are used against them?

upload_2021-1-14_8-5-19.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-14_8-5-5.jpeg
    upload_2021-1-14_8-5-5.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2

You guys thought Hitler would have a 1000 year reich also. We have some tough times ahead, but totalitarian regimes always crumble.

Why not? Trump has been impeached twice now for no reason. The first time was especially hilarious as even Dems knew it was a hoax witch hunt. The second time now is just for trolling but the point stands.

Lol what? If Trump can't be impeached for this than no one should be impeached.

you have to admit that it is very funny that an entire group of people have convinced themselves that their saddest, sweatiest fantasies will now come true. All along, Donald Trump has just been a normal, blue-collar guy, standing up for his right to molest the flag at will, and these lousy democrats had to treat him so, so unfairly.

So now, it's impeachment time for you, mister! On what grounds? Well, my feelings are hurt, of course. Please consider my feelings

Yeah you read that right, we have republicans preparing to impeach Joe Biden. For what? Apparently he’s bought off by foreign energy interests.... I wouldn’t be surprised this lady knows that Trump still has his businesses up which is illegal (against the emoluments clause).

They should go after Kamala first; she has encouraged people to riot.

So which is it? Did he get impeached for getting a blowjob or for lying under oath?

Lied under oath in response to non-pertinent questions related to an extramarital affair after the GOP's Special Counsel spent years and tens of millions of taxpayer dollars looking for dirt on the Clintons in what was originally a corruption investigation into a land deal that they actually lost money on.

lol

She wants to FBI to investigate Olbermann for terroristically threatening her

In a party full of unique little snowflakes, there a few that really are prize pigs. This is one such winner.

Yeah you read that right, we have republicans preparing to impeach Joe Biden. For what? Apparently he’s bought off by foreign energy interests.... I wouldn’t be surprised this lady knows that Trump still has his businesses up which is illegal (against the emoluments clause).

{<jordan}

Yeah, good luck with that one, guys.

Back