Law Republican planning on Impeaching Joe Biden.

Impeachments have become like a Friday night card game. Why not?

I was talking to my wife about this last night. A bunch a nuclear options were used to get rid of Trump and now those options are fair play, law of escalation and all that. Hope some of you think it was worth it. Welcome to the new normal of catering to extremists, impeachments, and violent protests.

Cope post.

Open a web browser to something other than Sherdog. Turn on the news.
TDS is dead. Everything we’ve said about him, all of these scandals, are TRUE. He’s everything we warned you he was.

Why are they impeaching him on another fake one then?

How do republicans support this crazy lady?

You are in the running for the "Sherdog's Josh Hawley" award...not retarded but willing to pretend.

Plenty of Republicans acknowledged what Trump did in the first impeachment trial. The 2nd impeachment is just moronic to argue against.

Oh the Republicans said it? Then it must be true!

I would say how do Democrats support Kamala Harris but even Democrats think she is a fraud.

Yeah I dislike her, I think she gives the GOP a real shot in 2024 if they can recover from Trump. I didn't that that was possible but she is so unlikeable.

I'm actually terrified of this woman Majorie Taylor Greene. She has shown to be a real hateful person that makes Trump look like a saint. We'd be the Middle East with her as president

Wait, did you think the arbitrary impeachment precedent Dems set was gonna end with Trump?

Shit, if the midterms go the way they usually go, the Reps will probably impeach Biden no less than six times for..."reasons".

I think the Republicans set that precedent when they impeached Clinton for lying about catching a blow job.

Just when you thought american politics couldnt get any more stupid, you guys never fail to lower the bar.
You seriously need new politicians. Probably new voters as well as you keep voting for all the crazies from both sides of the aisle

This is false. Donald Sr. transferred ownership all of his businesses to Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka. He owns nothing.

Next time please post factual information instead of just making shit up like a typical propaganda spewing simpleton.

You should take your own advice. What you said is false. Donald Trump did not transfer ownership. He transferred control. Trump still owns everything.

Next time please post factual information instead of just making shit up like a typical propaganda spewing simpleton.

Oh the Republicans said it? Then it must be true!
Truth be told, everyone but batching Trump bootlickers said it. And before you say it, you don't have to admit you're a batshit Trumper to be one.

I take it you are one who believes Clinton was impeached for getting a blowjob

he was. Republicans set up such a shitty perjury trap Clinton’s approval rating soared to like 73% following the impeachment because voters on both sides saw it for what it was, a bitch fit over a bj.

Truth be told, everyone but batching Trump bootlickers said it. And before you say it, you don't have to admit you're a batshit Trumper to be one.

I really could care less how many people you can find to say 2+2=5.

Back