Law Republican planning on Impeaching Joe Biden.

Here come the left wing hypocrites again. I think it would be a bad look to impeach Biden if they don't have a good reason and that these two parties need to start working together, but the left have no moral high ground to stand on here. They can approve of riots and impeach the president over bullshit reasons, but if the right does it they are traitors and petty.
Who approved and supported the mass rooting and riots?

Its the only thing Conservatives bring up to cover up their incompetency but cant bring any examples

Unfortunately for her, she committed a far more egregious version of what they're currently trying to impeach Trump for, so by their standards she needs to be impeached as well.
By what, being a BIPOC female?

This has been routine every administration since the 90s. It’s easier to derail someone’s agenda if you make the entire conversation about whether they should even have the job or not. Allows the legislator to still look busy while they aren’t really doing much. I think it should be used sparingly and elections should determine who congress has to work with to get policy done.

They can try doubt there ever going to have clout for it to hold like it did for Trump

I know you guys are upset about Trump being impeached again but you should really save some of that angst for the indictments that are coming for him and his family once he leaves office.

incredible to me that so many people, including elected officials (!) are willing to tell anyone who will listen that they have no idea how anything works

this woman would struggle to hold a job at bed bath & beyond, and now she's in Congress, lmao

She is heading for president.

Maybe if Trump would stop breaking the law and doing corrupt shit he wouldn't get impeached so much

{<shrug}
Funny how you denied so hard about Joe and his Chinese and Russian corruption. Which one is it? Laws should be enforced or not? You guys are all over the place.

Funny how you denied so hard about Joe and his Chinese and Russian corruption. Which one is it? Laws should be enforced or not? You guys are all over the place.

Was anything ever proved regarding that?

I'm not being cute, I don't know much about what went down.

There's so much slander and so many lies being thrown around I assume something is false until it's very clearly proven.

Was anything ever proved regarding that?

I'm not being cute, I don't know much about what went down.

There's so much slander and so many lies being thrown around I assume something is false until it's very clearly proven.
Proof? No as it has t been trying the process yet. Evidence? Yes there’s a lot
I wouldn’t take Rudy or anyone at their word. What got me was the response. The media started to make up rules to censure the news of the laptops and even got 50 neoconservatives to sign in saying it was fake. Ends up the fbi said it was real as did others who were on the email lists.
id say the response is the convincing part of it being real. Hopefully we get to see a real investigation into it

Proof? No as it has t been trying the process yet. Evidence? Yes there’s a lot
I wouldn’t take Rudy or anyone at their word. What got me was the response. The media started to make up rules to censure the news of the laptops and even got 50 neoconservatives to sign in saying it was fake. Ends up the fbi said it was real as did others who were on the email lists.
id say the response is the convincing part of it being real. Hopefully we get to see a real investigation into it

I heard the story of how they got the laptop and it sounded like a fairytale.

I never heard anything come of it and I assumed it was nothing and just fizzled out.

If there was or is a real investigation maybe we'll learn more.

This is false. Donald Sr. transferred ownership all of his businesses to Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka. He owns nothing.

Next time please post factual information instead of just making shit up like a typical propaganda spewing simpleton.
And you really think Trump has been so busy working for America that he hasn't had the chance to talk to them about the business?

Yeah you read that right, we have republicans preparing to impeach Joe Biden. For what? Apparently he’s bought off by foreign energy interests.... I wouldn’t be surprised this lady knows that Trump still has his businesses up which is illegal (against the emoluments clause).

Turn about is fair play

Worst idea ever. Let the d's do their own dirty work on this one. They wanted the ho all along, why make it easy for them?

With what? Thoughts and prayers? They have nothing.

Back