Republican or Democrat?

Democrats are objectively better, and only the low education man-children believe otherwise.

And there are people who's premiums went up beyond what they can afford. So YOU can keep pretending that ignoring the actual problem and voting in some big pharma shill is the way to go fella.

Premiums has been rising drastically prior to Obamacare. Hence why health care has been a massive issue...

I find those outputs interesting.

As a canadian, if I could vote, I'd be a Sanders Democrat (I wouldn't vote in the current election then) but these kinds of feed-back make me understand why someone would go back to Trump.

I must say, the two party systems and lobbying seems to be a problem. I wouldn't trust Biden either I guess, or anyone who hasn't pledge to not take corporations money.

However, I'm a progressist, and as such, Republicans would most likely be a non starters.

Is there any republicans who are on the Right for economy and on the Left on social issues?

Premiums has been rising drastically prior to Obamacare. Hence why health care has been a massive issue...

Say it again with feeling maybe it will sink in.

Drug costs.

Fix that. Otherwise enjoy getting fucked.

Biden is big pharmas boy toy. Enjoy that reality

How did you guys choose what political party ur in? Did you just follow what your parents political views were or decided as you were in school (high school + college)?

Sometimes I see ppl who don't know a damn thing about politics and hate trump. It's like in elementary school, where everyone just follows and thinks after one kid.
Our youth is not being taught critical thinking, and they are staying younger longer. We have a society with an increasing number of young adults that act like children.

Our youth is not being taught critical thinking, and they are staying younger longer. We have a society with an increasing number of young adults that act like children.
That's a result of the left controlling education. Kids are being brainwashed by emotional women, gay men, and militant diversity hires who are incapable of rational thought.

Drug costs.

Trump had 4 years to fix healthcare. 2 of them with full control of the government and the last 2 with a Democratic house that he could've worked with. Instead all he tried to do was kick people off their existing coverage. It's delusional to believe he will do anything about it with another 4 years.

Trump had 4 years to fix healthcare. 2 of them with full control of the government and the last 2 with a Democratic house that he could've worked with. Instead all he tried to do was kick people off their existing coverage. It's delusional to believe he will do anything about it with another 4 years.

And then he passed an executive order actually dealing with the fucking problem.

And then he passed an executive order actually dealing with the fucking problem.

He's not dealing with shit, his executive order only applies to Medicare and would not help most Americans. He doesn't even know how it would work. He had 4 years and he spent them trying to kick people off their healthcare. This is last minute flailing after seeing how down in the polls he is.

Nope. I am between lower class and middle class. I have never voted for a republican that made my life easier. So i vote Democrat 10 out of 10.

He's not dealing with shit, his executive order only applies to Medicare and would not help most Americans. He doesn't even know how it would work. He had 4 years and he spent them trying to kick people off their healthcare. This is last minute flailing after seeing how down in the polls he is.

His executive order is to deal with the actual cost of drug prices as they relate to what other countries pay.

The actual problem.

FFS man.

Something Biden won't fucking touch. Because he's big pharma shill.

When I a was a child I remember everyone saying "democrats are for the poor and republicans are for the rich" so naturally I leaned toward them... as an African American, the entire community and people around me were democrats as well. I was in h.s. during the Bush Jr. years. In spite living in Texas at the time, everyone seemed to make a laughing stock out of him (kinda like Trump now). Since that's all I knew, and people always stated he was responsible for the towers, I was not a fan... despite being too young to vote anyway.

I voted for Obama in 2008, during his Presidency, he made me realized no party really had my interest at heart and so I voted independent in the 2016 election. Democrats are showing their true colors and acting like slave owners talking to disobedient property which turns me off, so they're past redemption at this point as far as I'm concerned. I'm definitely not a Republican so I'm abstaining from this current election.

I don't care who gets into the oval but I somewhat fear Democrats getting into the office for reasons too heavy to get into in this thread.

In any case, I find the fanaticism and tribalism that goes into politics and election season to be beyond exhausting. I just want it to be over already. Elect the President for the next four years so people can bicker all day about it some more.

Pure nonsense. The last two with a Democratic house he could’ve worked with? They trumped up charges and impeached him! Not to mention that Obama spied on his campaign while he was a candidate. Don’t come around here with your bipartisan lies.

Anyway, I came here at 24 from Canada looking for lower taxes. I was told that lower taxes would be Republican, so here I have been while dems got increasingly baths!t crazy over the last 20 years.

Dems used to represent freedom of speech and blue collar workers. Now they are the party of antifa, drag queen story hour and lockdowns killing small business, not to mention killing full term babies in the name of women’s rights.

Republicans, meanwhile are almost as corrupt as the dems, although China Joe and the Clinton crime family are hard to beat.

So I’m a post-Republican Trumper, and would welcome the Tea Party back. Trump is the first person I have ever voted for, and he’s also the first president in my history to honor most of his promises. The wall, tax cuts, and H1B are major ones, but the list goes on.

I was big into presidential history when I was a kid and a lot of the presidents I really liked the most (other than the Founding Father presidents) were Republicans- Teddy, Lincoln, Eisenhower, etc. So I kind of leaned that way because of the figures more than the policies.

As I've gotten older, I've become increasingly moderate and now I'm a bit left of center. Still a registered Republican but I agree with quite a bit of the Democratic platform. I particularly feel that some form of universal healthcare is needed. Obamacare is a start but if they can revamp that and improve it, that'd be even better.

Drug costs.

Saying that while Trump is literally trying to gut the healthcare system with no replacement plan

Troll level is over 9000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back