Republican legislators are promoting bills that focus on transgender youth

Leftist checking in to the circle jerk:

Biological males should not be competing in female sports, no matter how they identify. Same for biological females in male sports, even though that one takes more balls (or less, as it so happens).

Children should not be treated with hormones or puberty blockers based on their "gender identity".

Other than that: respect pronouns, and stop caring about what genitals are in which bathroom and we are good to go.

Leftist checking in to the circle jerk:

Biological males should not be competing in female sports, no matter how they identify. Same for biological females in male sports, even though that one takes more balls (or less, as it so happens).

Children should not be treated with hormones or puberty blockers based on their "gender identity".

Other than that: respect pronouns, and stop caring about what genitals are in which bathroom and we are good to go.

Well, you got 2/3 and were doing well.

Do ya not see how the 3rd one becomes problematic? If its a single use washroom like Handicap ones we have, it's no issue however. The issue is shared washrooms with multiple people, for obvious reasons.

As for pronouns, if the person is respectful and it's not on a list of 50 different ones, sure I'll call someone 'they' or 'them' etc. But get snappy with me, or act like we all need to relearn the alphabet and I'm not sharing someone else's reality. At what point does someone else's reality become my reality too?

Well, you got 2/3 and were doing well.

Do ya not see how the 3rd one becomes problematic? If its a single use washroom like Handicap ones we have, it's no issue however. The issue is shared washrooms with multiple people, for obvious reasons.

As for pronouns, if the person is respectful and it's not on a list of 50 different ones, sure I'll call someone 'they' or 'them' etc. But get snappy with me, or act like we all need to relearn the alphabet and I'm not sharing someone else's reality. At what point does someone else's reality become my reality too?

There is no "slippery slope" for the bathroom issue. Trans people have been using their preferred restrooms the entire time. You nor your girlfriends/female family members have noticed because you havent been checking the genitals of the people trying to piss in peace.

As for your second point, if someone comes at you aggressively about pronouns, they aren't your friend to begin with. So it's probably a nonissue unless you have decided that their shitty personality should be met with harmful misgendering. I like to think you are better than that.

that’ll get you banned from twitter for LIFE. Soon YouTube. Then Facebook. Then soon the banks will ban you for your views. Can’t buy anything at the stores.

dont like it? Free country, start your own bank.

As for your second point, if someone comes at you aggressively about pronouns, they aren't your friend to begin with. So it's probably a nonissue unless you have decided that their shitty personality should be met with harmful misgendering. I like to think you are better than that.

He was talking about legality, not friendship. C'mon

I'm not on board with forcing female athletes to compete against trans athletes in regular competition.

If a female openly decides to compete in singles exhibitions (1 vv1 sports) then that's different. But not regularly sanctioned leagues.

The whole every life counts thing is such a charade.

How about the depressed natural female track star who kills herself because she isnt good enough to compete against natural males?

For the purely pragmatic reason of it being easier to live and accept your born sexual identity, shouldnt counselling be attempted before hormones and surgery?

Anyway the pendulum is beginning to swing back and its gonna get ugly before these issues are solved. Its a primal battle between thought and emotion at its heart. I prefer thought myself.

Ive asked myself plenty why I was born at all, why I was born human, even why I was born a human male. Ive never genuinely asked myself why I wasnt born as a girl, or believed that I was. Its a difficult one to relate to but being deeply confused is an easy assumption.

How does Miss.(?) Strangio account for post-ops having a shockingly high suicide rate? Theyre finally what theyre supposed to be and should find peace in that right?

Emotional therapy before hormone therapy would be my MO. Youre not OK as you are, dont accept yourself. Thats a dangerous message but exactly what theyre telling profoundly troubled individuals. Then they lament suicides.

On the flip side if compassionate counselling doesnt work and medical procedures do, I have nothing against that.

Im keen to distraction and really not worried at all about such a tiny, massively publicized group of people unravelling societies fabric. The real purpose is believe, act and feel the way we tell you to. In my case GL with that, no issues at all believing opposites purely out of spite. The "or else" hasnt fully manifested yet, and the transgender agenda will eventually be the believe, act and feel everything the way we tell you to agenda.

Us jaded adults are relatively fine, the impressionable minds of the youth are the real worry and it has nothing to do with transgenderism, moreso authority and totality.

Its a long game, just like this post. Que sera.

The republicans taking the solid win here. I bet most hardcore liberals are quietly supporting this. But too pussy to support it publicly.

I personally am in favor of all these bills. I don't understand the mentality of people that want to deny girls from competing with other girls or people that want to have children get sugery that will sterilize them before they are old enough to vote.
I can understand making a law for the surgery but are they really making a law over who is competing against who?

I can understand making a law for the surgery but are they really making a law over who is competing against who?

Well yes because organization are no longer allowed to have girl only events in some states. That is not safe or fair.

Well yes because organization are no longer allowed to have girl only events in some states. That is not safe or fair.
But to make a law? The first woman to sue should take care of that.

As for fair.. meh, it is sports. While I like sports it's just not that important

But to make a law? The first woman to sue should take care of that.

As for fair.. meh, it is sports. While I like sports it's just not that important

What do you mean there are lawsuits over this very issue right now. Its hard fought litigation

Back