Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Republican legislators are promoting bills that focus on transgender youth

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Coke, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Lord Coke Red Belt

I personally am in favor of all these bills. I don't understand the mentality of people that want to deny girls from competing with other girls or people that want to have children get sugery that will sterilize them before they are old enough to vote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lgbt-activists-bills-target-transgender-154256799.html

2. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -USK

Boys compete with boys, girls compete with girls.

3. Happy Man Banned Banned

that’ll get you banned from twitter for LIFE. Soon YouTube. Then Facebook. Then soon the banks will ban you for your views. Can’t buy anything at the stores.

dont like it? Free country, start your own bank.

4. What they want done is such common sense it shouldn't even require legislation. Nonetheless, we're living in crazy times, so it's the right thing to do.

5. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Sounds like hatespeak. Reported

6. Social Distance Warrior Yellow Card Yellow Card

In before leftist scum say, "derp derp why are conservatards so obsessed with this topic!?!??!"

7. EndlessCritic Steel Belt

"Critics said that these bills, if approved, would set back trans rights twos of years."

8. jefferz Steel Belt

In before the circle j... Shit I'm too late.

9. Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE**** Platinum Member

I’m good with the sports stuff. Biological males shouldn’t be permitted to compete against biological women regardless of whether or not they’re taking hormones/handicapping themselves.

And vice versa. A woman on hormone therapy shouldn’t be able to compete in any sport, with any gender, period.

That, or let’s just co-ed all sports and be done with it (and by done with it, I mean revisiting the idea of separating sports based on gender in 20 years when it doesn’t work out).

10. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Completely support ending public funding for transitional hormone therapy; but, private funded (out of pocket), meh...who cares?

Although it's pretty hilarious that a 50 yr old guy who has a test level of sub 100 nanograms has a harder time of getting prescribed test than. 15 year old girl who wants a dick and beard.

The sports stuff is just obvious. The seperation in athletics between males and females is sex based, not gender. That's still of course libs are still sticking to the seperation of sex and gender - they often blur the lines

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  11. Seano Hands of bone

Stop playing with kids heads with this transgender nonsense and no men pretending to be women in women's athletics. Stop this bullshit and the tranny stuff is a non issue.

12. IngaVovchanchyn Plutonium Belt Platinum Member

Defining sex in a binary way is sexist.

13. uppercutbus Silver Belt

Facebook already bans people for merely denying multiple genders.
    https://disrn.com/news/with-rule-ch...s-denying-existence-of-transgender-identities

Thing is "Hate Speech" is a legal term with a legal definition, when it's being co-opted in some companies ToS, defined in some random way and updated with whatever they feelz, it just shows their desire to make it the definition and how important they see themselves.

14. Private health insurance should be prohibited from paying for it. The premiums people pay to protect themselves should they get cancer or fall off the roof shouldn't pay for cosmetic services.

15. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

Test is dirt cheap but by private i meant out of pocket.

16. Gender reassignment surgeries aren't dirt cheap. But even if they were, it's the principle of the thing. Health insurance premiums shouldn't go towards cosmetic services.

17. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

I agree -- but i was focusing on hormonal replacement which is as far as most people go. I dont support public funded surgery for anyone with dysmorphia; body or gender.

18. The medical group I work for gets patients undergoing some kind of gender reassignment surgery (paid for by insurance) just about every week.

19. JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

The numbers are pretty staggering - its has almost a 20% year by year growth rate since 2015 and will be a billion dollar a year procedure by 2024. That shouldnt be covered unless its a modular add to plans,

20. trac209 Red Belt

Exactly, nobody gives a fuck beyond that for the most part.