reports that boko haram have just kidnapped 50 more children.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
it seems so easy for these guys doesn't it? i think it was yesterday that they took around 80 people away somewhere!
it must be truly frightening for people in the areas they are known to be in.
their leader was on the tv yesterday saying how there is a market for selling these poor people, it must be a living hell.
i wonder where they end up?

they seem worse than ISIS, even more brutal and out of control. their leader appears to be mad!
it's really, really sad. a lot of these people don't have much in life as it is, and now they have to live with this constant fear of this lot.

who would be funding these guys then?

Everyone in Africa needs an AK-47. Women, kids, old people. If the West isn't gonna take Boko down then they might as well give everyone a fighting chance.

I can't even muster the spiritual energy to read WSJ articles covering their atrocities. They've been running through the countryside literally executing entire villages and then burning them to the ground.

Dat religion of peace.

I hope a regional force can be mustered to take them out once and for all. I've been told revenge killings have already started in Kano and other places in the North. Muslim are and christians are being taken into the bush. Only the christians come back out.

they seem to cross borders into cameroon pretty regular now

Back