Crime Reporting now. Coast Guardsman charged with planning mass terror attack

I don't think this lecture could be any more apt:

That's a good boy
0*ng1CjTck1PhOf3AU.jpg

Just callin you on your bullshit. Get your facts straight if your gonna use something as an example.

The established phenomenon is selective enforcement of laws in order to vindicate social justice interests. It's something that has been happening for a while. There are studies that establish this, and some departments/agencies have even embraced this goal explicitly. You can also extrapolate it by analyzing data from the DOJ's websites, or by reading annual "threat assessments" closely. As always, you can observe this phenomenon in public life.

I didn't make the claim that they aren't watching certain groups of people. The claim was that they police certain groups less aggressively.

Nothing you’ve posted has anything to do with the FBI not going after “worse people”. You’ve completely failed to support that argument. An argument against laws being enforced.

If this is the guy, I don't see any conclusive evidence that he would have done anything. I don't really care. There are worse people they should be going after.

I'm a little worried about the posters who don't think that planning to kill every human on earth is insane.

Does his plan sound sane to you? He's a self-proclaimed white nationalist who wants to kill everyone on Earth. Yes.

On the plus side, this is absolute the least intimidating possible branch of the Armed Forces lol. If it was a bunch of Marines, then we have a problem

My preferred method of preventing crime involves building a better, more cohesive society. It doesn't involve expanding the powers of the government to target its preferred bogeymen. Like I said before, I'll wait and see what they have on this guy first, mindful that certain interest groups want to use this guys as "The Real Face of Terrorism."

A guy showed off his cache of weapons and talked about how he plans to use them to kill specific people. There's literally nothing superficial about the police's reaction to it at all.

I'm sure they do catch a lot of bad guys preemptively. Before calling in the SWAT team and making 'em do the perp walk, I'd like to see, at minimum, actions that would traditionally constitute an attempt (i.e., a "substantial step" toward carrying out the plan). In this case, that means I need to see more concrete evidence of the plan itself.
Curious by what you mean by "constitute an attempt"??

Do you mean 'begin the actual action'?

Does not gathering weapons, making vocal threats, and then seeking not just their home address but also seeking their patterns as to where best to find them, count?

If this was a lefty I wonder how many Trump cucks would be like "duur violent left".

Nothing you’ve posted has anything to do with the FBI not going after “worse people”. You’ve completely failed to support that argument. An argument against laws being enforced.

I supported my point of view adequately, for purposes of a forum post anyway. If you don't see that, it's probably because you have different priorities than I do.

Curious by what you mean by "constitute an attempt"??

Do you mean 'begin the actual action'?

Does not gathering weapons, making vocal threats, and then seeking not just their home address but also seeking their patterns as to where best to find them, count?

I explained: I would like to see more evidence of the plan itself. Stringing together inflammatory statements he made online doesn't constitute a "plan," because people type outrageous shit online all the time. Saying he wants to "kill the whole human race" or whatever means nothing—sounds like every emo kid ever. The fact that he stockpiled weapons is more convincing, but then again, some people simply like guns. The list he had—did it have a title? Any explanatory text? Did he ever speak about this alleged plan to anyone else? Those are some things I'd like to know before I just adopt an official narrative from the press release.

No, you said the same Reddit-tier crap every bootlicker says.

You combined two completely separate incidents into one for your example because you have zero idea what you're talking about regarding either. It's cool, I was just correcting your mistake.

20 person hit list
Kills: 0
Attempted kills: 0

Yep - this sure sounds like a guy to fear....

Back