Crime Reporting now. Coast Guardsman charged with planning mass terror attack

The left needs to be dealt with.

But not like this.

This is another reason why the left is bad for society. They provoke terrorism.

no. When you admit vast ignorance of a topic, rather than spamming ignorance instead take some time to educate yourself or sit and read.

If I walked into an online debate between two Rocket Scientists discussing propulsion might question, but I would not just jump in and start saying stuff as if I had anything relevant to say.

That is a mistake many make on this forum hiding behind 'well its a chat forum'.

Coming from a guy who created a People get smaller refunds thread. Not understanding people get smaller yearly refunds when they pay less taxes throughout the year

Lol mental health is usually the excuse used for whites
True, but that's usually the case even for jihadi terrorism. There are exceptions of course, but most jihadis are products of generations of inbreeders and are often borderline retarded.

Is this the first time someone inspired by Templar Breivik has tried to commit a terrorist act?

I supported my point of view adequately, for purposes of a forum post anyway. If you don't see that, it's probably because you have different priorities than I do.

I explained: I would like to see more evidence of the plan itself. Stringing together inflammatory statements he made online doesn't constitute a "plan," because people type outrageous shit online all the time. Saying he wants to "kill the whole human race" or whatever means nothing—sounds like every emo kid ever. The fact that he stockpiled weapons is more convincing, but then again, some people simply like guns. The list he had—did it have a title? Any explanatory text? Did he ever speak about this alleged plan to anyone else? Those are some things I'd like to know before I just adopt an official narrative from the press release.
ok. But this is not equivalent to the outrageous shit people say online all the time is. And if it is we need more arrests. YOu blanket equivalency does not apply here.

But lets move on. What about him naming specific people, such as Dem Senators and CNN news people while also seeking thru public forums help to find their home address and public places they might be found at?

Does that not cross an actionable line? As the only thing someone needs beyond that is the WILL to act, and if they have it you will never know UNTIL they act.

- he's made the statements
- he stockpiled the weapons that would allow him to carry out the act he has spoken of doing
- He has named his 'hit list'
- he is asking for help to get home addresses and public places they frequent
- he acts and we have another mass shooting and terror incident

There are no more steps in between if he has serious intent. You either stop him there or roll the dice he does not act and hope for the best.

On the plus side, this is absolute the least intimidating possible branch of the Armed Forces lol. If it was a bunch of Marines, then we have a problem

They are like the mall cops of the US military.

I mean in terms of allocating resources to fight "terrorism." We allow thousands of randoms to come in unvetted, let them roam around openly talking about destroying the USA, but someone we're supposed to be afraid of this clown? No way.

A dude who has expressed desire to kill, has a spreadsheet of Democrat targets he's made, and the tools needed to carry out an attack he is saying he wants to commit and is doing research on the best way to do so isn't someone the FBI should be focused on???

Antifa getting pretty tricky these days, dressing up like baywatch and pretending to be white conservatives.

Came for nautical puns, was not disappointed

This seems to have been quite a stern threat

The problem of white men who want to kill people runs very deep in our country and is tied to many factors that are nearly oceanic in scale. The tide is turning in this country and I am afraid it is not a good turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he's obviously an unstable lunatic based on the information released.Not some religiously motivated terrorist* who is sane and malicious.

*originally wrote lunatic by mistake

So devoting one's life to taking the lives of others in service to copper-age religious scribblings is not lunacy. But devoting one's life to taking the lives of others in service to right-wing white nationalism makes one a lunatic.

Sold and consistent argument, bro.

So devoting one's life to taking the lives of others in service to copper-age religious scribblings is not lunacy. But devoting one's life to taking the lives of others in service to right-wing white nationalism makes one a lunatic.

Sold and consistent argument, bro.

Except he didn't devote his life to right-wing white nationalism. He called himself a white nationalist online around the same time he said he planned to kill every single person on Earth. You get that? Let it roll around in there for awhile.

I'm just waiting to see if this government employee plotting actual terror attacks generates the same level of anger as a celebrity faking a hate crime.

I'm just waiting to see if this government employee plotting actual terror attacks generates the same level of anger as a celebrity faking a hate crime.

He is just a good guy with mental illness. He is not a terrorist. Plus the dems provoke this behavior in people. The dems need to stop making others want to kill everyone.

A dude who has expressed desire to kill, has a spreadsheet of Democrat targets he's made, and the tools needed to carry out an attack he is saying he wants to commit and is doing research on the best way to do so isn't someone the FBI should be focused on???
it seems to be a very bizarre argument both he and @Bargey and a few others are making.

They are basically saying that if the police preempt an attack and therefore you do not know FOR SURE the person would have went forward with it, then we should not waste our time arresting them.

It seems the only bar is stopping them in the act, but even then sometimes people change their mind. They may start out to do something bad but have second thoughts and turn back. So I think maybe they would say you have to give him time to turn back. So short of pulling the trigger or lighting the fuse I am not sure what they would say is enough.

Had Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols been found out and stopped with the fertilizer bomb in the van in their own garage it seems like both these guys would laugh at arresting a failed wannabe terrorist who had zero kills.

it would be interesting to see if these guys are also critical when an attack happens saying the 'cops need to do their jobs and stop things like this' as often the ones suggesting nothing be done up to an attack are the same one most critical once an attack actually happens.

Except he didn't devote his life to right-wing white nationalism. He called himself a white nationalist online around the same time he said he planned to kill every single person on Earth. You get that? Let it roll around in there for awhile.

Dude, we get it. You're an apologist for white nationalists and fellow Trump voters.

Dude, we get it. You're an apologist for white nationalists and fellow Trump voters.

He didn't belong to white supremacist groups or a Christian Identity church, didn't have a lifelong history of this. He couldn't have if he was a commissioned officer in the Coast Guard. He had an inept and comically absurd plan to wipe out life on Earth. I don't put such a delusional lunatic in the same category as a Tim McVeigh or ISIS terrorist with a specific goal and target.

That being said, he should be executed no question about it. That's not the issue. It's equating a nutcase like this to the real problem of terror attacks in the West.

He didn't belong to white supremacist groups or a Christian Identity church, didn't have a lifelong history of this. He couldn't have if he was a commissioned officer in the Coast Guard. He had an inept and comically absurd plan to wipe out life on Earth. I don't put such a delusional lunatic in the same category as a Tim McVeigh or ISIS terrorist with a specific goal and target.

This guy had specific goals and targets AND bigger less defined plans to kill everyone.

Back