Reporter pulls gun on #BLM protesters. Video inside. Who's to blame here?

I knew this would happen eventually. BLM doesn't need to worry about cops, it needs to worry about regular citizens who may be armed and feel threatened by the hate.

This happened during the Seattle protests if I'm not mistaken.

This was posted in another thread as well

This happened during the Seattle protests if I'm not mistaken.

This was posted in another thread as well

Seattle was where Bernie got kicked off his own stage, right? With the two girls and someone told her let's have a reasonable discussion and she bang yelling right in the one guy's face "I AM BEING REASONABLE!" again and again. Place seems to have a bunch of assholes in it.

If he turned and ran would they chased him? Why were they pursuing him?

It's a mob mentality.

Will Smith already says "we need to cleanse" the country of Trump supporters.

Many #BLM and apologists have it in their head that it's justifiable to attack any person who doesn't agree with their cause. Because in their minds any opposing opinions is racist hate speech that needs to be "cleansed".

And for my final point on how fucked up #BLM mindset is, here you go........
Cpw2gp2WAAABMrv.jpg

lol at camera guy saying it looked like a Glock 18 (a fully automatic pistol) with an extended clip.

It's a mob mentality.

Will Smith already says "we need to cleanse" the country of Trump supporters.

Many #BLM and apologists have it in their head that it's justifiable to attack any person who doesn't agree with their cause. Because in their minds any opposing opinions is racist hate speech that needs to be "cleansed".

And for my final point on how fucked up #BLM mindset is, here you go........
Cpw2gp2WAAABMrv.jpg

mitchphotoorig.jpg

He thought doing that would've defused the situation, lol. Only made him a magnet for those protesters to follow and yell at. Yes, let me pull out a gun and point it at people protesting that their being unjustly shot at. That should stop them.

I hate seeing protest videos. All the people in the crowd seem stupid and just yell at each other. It's just a way for people to vent and not actually do anything productive. In the video, some white guy starts yelling at the camera man saying "You're with him!" and then the guy get sidetracked arguing with that guy who he is and isn't with. Just plain stupid.

Its like heavies!!!!!

Its like heavies!!!!!

I guess some of that could be applied to what a forum is too but I like to believe I've encountered more civil and educated conversations than what I see in the video. But yea, the heavies would be a good equivalent

I love this "fuck the police" "justice" etc etc signs, then one of the first things you hear is "the police will get here soon".

Strong consistent message there. Good job retards.
It's like I've been saying, they shit on all cops but don't call other concerned citizens for protection when they need help.

He thought doing that would've defused the situation, lol. Only made him a magnet for those protesters to follow and yell at. Yes, let me pull out a gun and point it at people protesting that their being unjustly shot at. That should stop them.
He had to act quick or he would have been fucked up bad, or maybe dead. Pulling out the gun likely saved him from a lifetime of chronic pain, debilitating injuries, and brain damage.

You don't fuck around when a mob is advancing on you.

Last edited:
He could have ended up like this guy if he didn't make a split-second decision:

1336010402210.cached.jpg

2r5dn9u.jpg

@ 3:00 mintes of op video

This guy shows up, the pistol guy...he confronts the guy who pulled the gun and seems to tell em to calm down

He isnt a bad guy like you people make him to seem

He had to act quick or he would have been fucked up bad, or maybe dead. Pulling out the gun likely saved him from a lifetime of chronic pain, debilitating injuries, and brain damage.

You don't fuck around when a mob is advancing on you.

He didn't really act fast though. He pulled the gun out, then when people flipped out and back away, he put the gun away and stood there awhile until they came back up to him and then kept saying he was worried to turn around and back pedaled down a block. If your fearing for your life pull the gun and get the fuck out of there. Don't half ass it

He didn't really act fast though. He pulled the gun out, then when people flipped out and back away, he put the gun away and stood there awhile until they came back up to him and then kept saying he was worried to turn around and back pedaled down a block. If your fearing for your life pull the gun and get the fuck out of there. Don't half ass it
You seriously think a skinny white guy with a 50 lb backpack and a 100 lb camera strapped to him is going to outrun an entire mob?

Last edited:
You seriously think a skinny white guy with a 50 lb backpack and a 100 lb camera strapped to him is going to outrun an entire mob?

Also one guy had what looked like a molotov cocktail and you can't out-run that.

...you need to stop the molotov shit.

Isn't this what liberals argue you should do? Pull it out but not use it, or fire a warning a shot?

Back