Reporter pulls gun on #BLM protesters. Video inside. Who's to blame here?

I cant make out what happened that caused him to pull the gun?

according to gunlaws101 Portland does not have stand your ground laws nor duty to retreat. Tough spot to be in with a crowd advancing on you.

What he did was fine. They were acting as predators. He defended himself. Fuck them.

Weird situation.
Probably overreacted because he has a small penis, right @MonkeyGirl ?

Seriously. Let's chase a guy with a fun who feels threatened.

He thought doing that would've defused the situation, lol. Only made him a magnet for those protesters to follow and yell at. Yes, let me pull out a gun and point it at people protesting that their being unjustly shot at. That should stop them.

I hate seeing protest videos. All the people in the crowd seem stupid and just yell at each other. It's just a way for people to vent and not actually do anything productive. In the video, some white guy starts yelling at the camera man saying "You're with him!" and then the guy get sidetracked arguing with that guy who he is and isn't with. Just plain stupid.

Seriously. Let's chase a guy with a fun who feels threatened.

And this is the other side of the coin. Oh, I'm protesting people being unjustly shot at but then I'll continue following and yelling at the guy with the gun and not let him leave. These people are so stupid. I get why liberals don't want guns when I see things like this because they probably are around it more often. They see the idiots who shouldn't be given a permit and the people who don't understand how to react to a guy pointing a gun at you.

I love this "fuck the police" "justice" etc etc signs, then one of the first things you hear is "the police will get here soon".

Strong consistent message there. Good job retards.

Once you pull a gun....and they back off, you have to leave. You cant be among people who you just pulled gun on like nothing happened

And this is the other side of the coin. Oh, I'm protesting people being unjustly shot at but then I'll continue following and yelling at the guy with the gun and not let him leave. These people are so stupid. I get why liberals don't want guns when I see things like this because they probably are around it more often. They see the idiots who shouldn't be given a permit and the people who don't understand how to react to a guy pointing a gun at you.
Isn't it funny the one dude says "there are kids around here" while they are instigating the man with the gun? How peaceful was the protest? Because I've seen "peaceful" protests where people smash windows in and beat people.

Once you pull a gun....and they back off, you have to leave. You cant be among people who you just pulled gun on like nothing happened
If he turned and ran would they chased him? Why were they pursuing him?

What exactly are you supposed to do when a mob of psychos is advancing on you like that? He pulled his gun, they backed off, all's well that ends well right?

Didn't realize Portland had so many athletes.

He's white. He was oppressing them even before he pulled the gun out.

Back